All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't fret, I meant f-tard, which is totally acceptable now across the interwebz as a totally separate term, and is different and not at all like the other word. I have a burning hatred for Facebook. I guess that's where it could become offensive, if one is a member there.

Anyway, I wish I'd been into Selects before the Flash Thompson Venom came out, might've gotten one before they hit the bajillion dollar mark.

Using tard to describe anything is the offensive part. And you didn't it a 2nd time. Do you not realize thats the case?

1904026_695360663841413_578511248_n.jpg

3bf9a8e0-94d1-11e3-bf0e-4b280fb0c1f5_guardians_toys_closeups.jpg

Did I miss the Thor:God of Thunder ML at Toy Fair? I havent seen pics since SDCC

I just pre-ordered the Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy wave so I can get the Groot BAF all in one go.

I also got the Avengers Infinite 3 3/4" Wasp in the last couple of days which is a decent figure, I hope the Ant-Man figure that was originally meant to be released in a comic pack with Moon Knight sees the light of day in the rebranded MU line.

Nice collection you got there!

As for the revision case of the Captain America series, there is now more Black Widow to go around now. BBTS now has it up for PO.

Back