All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
uploadfromtaptalk1398206825359.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I start put in Ebay all my extras Marvel Legends.
Check I have the Iron Man Hulk Buster in mint condition all in the original package.
:)

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'm very lost with all these figures... are they still making Legends line? Or will Universe be the new standard? I'm getting a hard time finding the X-men to collect, only managed to buy so far Select Sabretooth and Hasbro's red Deadpool :C

I went to a local toy & comic expo and picked up the ML Wolverine series, Wolverine, Cyclops and Sabertooth. Emma Frost was sold before I got there. Scored all 3 for $40. Didn't know Emma is rare, I want it just for the BAF Puck. Oh also got a Marvel Select Silver Surfer for $20.

I went to a local toy & comic expo and picked up the ML Wolverine series, Wolverine, Cyclops and Sabertooth. Emma Frost was sold before I got there. Scored all 3 for $40. Didn't know Emma is rare, I want it just for the BAF Puck. Oh also got a Marvel Select Silver Surfer for $20.
Omg sweeet! So lucky!
I didnt get the all new xmen sst because I dont like their designs, Im looking for those closest to the jim lee era or astonishing

Thanks, the seller had a case and only 1 frost in that case. And the guy that was lucky scored it for only $20.

Omg sweeet! So lucky!
I didnt get the all new xmen sst because I dont like their designs, Im looking for those closest to the jim lee era or astonishing

Back