All things Marvel Legends/Marvel Select/Marvel Universe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only Marvel Select Ultimates character I was missing was Thor until I found him at a local collectors show for $15, I always thought he was fetching for crazy prices, or was it re-released?
36FDBB1E-4C58-4AB6-AFDE-3B51E1096AA7_zpsgudp6wmi.jpg

Cool, idk why they aren't re-releasing him? MS re-released the others. I was surprised when I saw the price tag on it. Another ML I found was the Marvel Knight Punisher with the original white skull (not Thunderbolts) I prefer that look. Now I got both versions. Was only $10 too.

No, he is going for insane prices, you just got incredibly lucky!

nice are you going for the whole set?

Thanks, yeah I had to get these 2 since these are the so called harder ones to find now and I don't know if it will be more popular after the movie is released. Since my local Walmart sells them for $23 each, I was gonna get the rest from target $20 each or amazon.

I just need rocket to complete the set. Can't find him anywhere:gah:

I didn't expect to find them, I just went in to buy cereal for my kids and surprise! Man, I know what you mean, I still can't find Black Widow.

I just picked up Marvel Select Thanos and Ultron, and these figures are awesome! Thanos is massive and Ultron is super cool. If I ever see GotG Nova, might have to pick him up (if I ever see one!!).

Sure am excited for Modern Thor, Buils an Odin/King Thor...

Avengers_Legends10__scaled_600.jpg

SDCC-2014-Marvel-Legends-King-Thor-Build-A-Figure-Avengers-Wave-1-e1406388167614.jpg

I looked around in this thread a little bit but didn't see any conversation about this. Are there any plans for a wave 2 of the Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends?

I looked around in this thread a little bit but didn't see any conversation about this. Are there any plans for a wave 2 of the Guardians of the Galaxy Marvel Legends?

Nope, not so far.

There is word about a pack of the comic version of the Guardians though.

I waiting for that one.

Back