Action Figure Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Recondo hat upgrade)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (Ninja Snake Eyes Upgrade)

He's too cool I think snake Eyes has a Resolute Vibe.

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (HAWK Upgrade and Flint in the field)

I was floored last weekend to find a SSC EX Hawk head at TA! I couldn't check out fast enough, I was nervous until I got the order confirmation email.

Here's a few shot of Flint in the field just because.

What boots and outfit did you use for him? He looks fantastic and my stock SS one needs an upgrade big time.

Thanks superdoug that's my cartoon version of Flint, he's wearing Rock n Roll's uniform with the sleeve cut and rolled, the boots are from New Line Miniatures and I made another one of my harness and belts combo in brown.

Looks fantastic! He was always my favorite Joe when I was little. The original figure eventually was ductaped together after the o-ring broke since I had no clue how to fix o-rings at 6. I am going to have to try to copy yours. Hopefully its not too expensive to pick up Rock n' Rolls uni. What type of body is he on? The dimensions of it look spot on for Flint.

nice! so you're the one who got the hawk head?? nice score..i saw that....asked other stuff, but that and his other head was all they got..lol....

great stuff!!

Excellent variation on Flint. Has a Tiger Force Flint vibe about him, with the greens and browns dominating his color scheme.

Looks fantastic! He was always my favorite Joe when I was little.
You had great taste as a kid! Interestingly, the fact that I knew how to fix Joes when the O-ring broke is the only reason I had a Flint as a kid. My friend's Flint (which I coveted like you wouldn't believe) broke. He couldn't fix him and had little use for him, so I organized a trade for my V1 Snake Eyes or something, then promptly switched out Flint's O-Ring with some lame '87 or '88 figure, and at that point, I was the happiest little kid on earth, despite Flint's floppy joints and worn paint.

When he brought I was crushed. I tried elmers glue, silly putty, ductape and anything else I thought could hold him together. Ductape worked the best for me. I think my parents shot me down on super glue and the hot glue gun.

He was one of the few toys I never got rid of. It wasn't until I was in college that at some point my parents threw him out before I could rescue him (my wife thinks this might have led me to start collecting action figures in college). After Flint my most sought after Joe was Lady Jaye. If I had actually seen what her figure looked like that would have changed my Christmas list big time. She was number one on it from the time I was 4 or 5 until I learned that my list wasn't going to the person I thought it was going to.

If not for GI Joe, and Flint and Zartan figures specifically, I seriously doubt that I would be collecting toys now. Those figures are on a bookshelf with Firefly and '85 Snake Eyes, staring right at me every day in my office. Zartan was one of the first things I tracked down when I first got on eBay in the late '90s.

That Flint looks amazing. The whole outfit is perfect. Great job.

nice to see some new stuff coming out from everyone again....been quiet around here...and seemed like i am the only one doing stuff....lol...

Re: Scifi67's RAH GI JOE Team (DESTRO WIP)

I knew that DML Cody head would be perfect for a Destro.Glad I still have 1 or 2 laying around.Oh and looks great so far.

Back