S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd prefer both...I do overall like the "Final" DBZ style. But the original is classic to that time and style of Toriyama's DBZ.

I also agree, it's likely they might retool the original mold. You could do a new torso (with hopefully partially sculpted Kanji logo to allow for the paint location to be spot on!) and belt and possibly a new hair sculpt. But at least add some new faces....

An original, "classic" Figuarts Goku would be awesome as well. We'll see what they do!!!

better be a new mold for young Goku from saiyan saga and before . and comes with nimbus and power pole and a little pouch .

Yeah, retooling is fine, what im saying is that I hope they dont just add a couple symbols and change the belt.

They can't the upper body isn't fit for a less broad sash.

And yeah, for once I can echo what Cartoon said.:lol

I mean, that still is imo THE quintessential release for this line, and we haven't had it yet.

still enjoying my figuarts son goku, good times!

can anyone pls me ont he right direction? interested in a good articulated kid goku. wayyy back i remember one by a american company maybe? been forever since i was this into dragonball. any advice would be much appreciated.

The GT Hydrid Action Figure is a decent stand in.

I doubt we'll get a proper Saiyan Saga Goku, it's too niche compared to his more common recognizable look. Only if they ever do classic Dragon Ball and make a Teen Goku, which would be awesome. Chibi Goku could be the same size as their Figuarts Mario, but hopefully won't suffer the same limited articulation.

I wouldnt say its niche, his namek outfit is the most iconic form of Goku for me. The version we got just never grabbed me the same.

I doubt we'll get a proper Saiyan Saga Goku, it's too niche compared to his more common recognizable look. Only if they ever do classic Dragon Ball and make a Teen Goku, which would be awesome. Chibi Goku could be the same size as their Figuarts Mario, but hopefully won't suffer the same limited articulation.
Considering Kid Goku has a head proportional to his body, it won't be that limited. I think Kid Goku would be around Kid Gohan's size right? Maybe a little shorter, but their builds are similar.

I would HIGHLY beg to differ it's niche.

In fact, when I picture Goku in ssj form I picture his android onward gi, but normal goku is the outfit he's wore for the longest time in the whole franchise, which is the one he ended DB with and starts DBZ with. That is the quintessential non-ssj look.

Only reason I doubt they'll make him is because of how low the slots to make new characters in general are.

I agree, but if it was his most recognizable look amongst consumers, then Tamashii would've catered to that look instead of the version we got, don't ya think? It's like if they released Goku's "Buu Saga Epilogue" outfit only because it was Goku's "final look," despite his orange Gi being his most iconic. But in all honesty they could bank off of all 3 looks, since each represents Goku at different points in his life.

Uh if you've been teasing a figure since the line's INCEPTION, and have been dealing with screaming fans ever since what would you do? You throw it into production and be done with it.

In other words, what Big D said. OBVIOUSLY.

Considering Kid Goku has a head proportional to his body, it won't be that limited. I think Kid Goku would be around Kid Gohan's size right? Maybe a little shorter, but their builds are similar.

I'd def buy a Kid Goku.

DB needs a limited seperate line with say 1 or 2 releases a year with kid goku, Mr. roshi, Bulma and Krillin. Maybe yamcha nd tien if they can't fit into Z's schedule.

Either way, Saiyan Saga Goku doesn't represent him at his peak. We'll get a God Mode Goku before Saiyan Saga version for sure.

But its got nothing to do with his "peak", they dont make figures based on that, otherwise we would have long hair Trunks first etc.

DB needs a limited seperate line with say 1 or 2 releases a year with kid goku, Mr. roshi, Bulma and Krillin. Maybe yamcha nd tien if they can't fit into Z's schedule.

I'd definitely support that too.

Kid goku, teen goku, bulma, roshi, yamcha, tien, tao pai pai, king piccolo, krillin, Tien, maybe the pilaf gang. i believe this is all the representation the original DB needs, they could even double dip with goku blue and red outfit, krillin red and yellow and some variant for bulma

Back