S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The opening to ultimate tenkaichi was amazing, was a pity the game was nothing more than a big game of luck.

Nevermind the piccolo head, is that saiyan armor I see?? It looks perfect!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Pretty sure that's just a picture Deano...
Realistic looking saiyan armor would be a mixed blessing. Could you make it as bendy and resizeable as in the show in real life? the bendyness probably, but infinite stretchyness might be impossible

A that's what I thought. I think I'm either gonna buy two, or none. I have to say it'd be awesome to have this floating setup with all of these stones in the air.

I got two effect impact pieces, one gray and one beige. It looks cool, I'm just disappointed that they don't come with the stands, so if you want to display with floating stones you have to buy the stands.

Yeah that is annoying; for what it is (hollow plastic) it should at least come with stage arms to connect to it.

They are pricey man. Two of these things will cost me more than either Krillin, Goku or any Zero. Although that's partly due to shipping.

If I knew for sure they were gonna make more additional forms within this style, I'd invest in it. But now I'm not sure.

1422357_617526284992585_2417378454490231041_n.jpg

Nice havok!; what are those things at the back from? Havent seen them before

Obitsu Effect #3 Gowawon Gold

Got them from www.hlj.com. They are out of stock now. I received three from the four I've ordered. I'm looking for in another online stores but I still couldn't find it.

Thats quite cool! As I said before, I hate GT, but the ssj4 design is so good I cant help bit like it. It just makes sense that the control of ssj oozaru should create an ultimate mix form; if only they would have made the fur and hair ssj yellow, those fake ssj god pics were amazing....*sigh* its a shame!

thats a pretty well done mod, the only minor thing though is that his biceps are a bit to broad? could be just me :dunno
in the second pic they look fine though

tumblr_mkeqa1bTzw1qer8czo3_500.gif

Back