S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I'm just hoping for that loophole for a SDCC SSJ Vegeta!
We all are! I love Vegeta but I'm not paying inflated prices for him. I already had to pay extra for my Gohan but I was fine because it's SDCC exclusive one. maybe if I save enough money on some of the other Figuarts since I got some discounts on Scouter Vegeta and Frieza, and I may get another on Krillin as well.

Sorry for the interruption in the discussion, hell every one want that Vegeta!

Is there any change other than the color of the spots on piccolo SDCC and manga colors? I have been thinking in buying the manga edition... I don't know why, but it's really cheap, so I am tempted. If they re release Gohan I would buy him for sure... To have a SS and a SS2

Besides the yellow on the arms, it has a red sash, brown booties, much less shading, and lighter/pastel like coloring. I think it looks great, but I'm just a fan of the anime colors more. But I'd buy it, if I didn't have it. The only problem is I'd want to match him with Gohan and from pictures, I didn't like the way it looked. The skin is real pale and it had some weird things going on between his eyebrows.

*sigh* well, anime island has changed the release date if goku to the END OF JUNE...... they say tamashii is responsible for the delay but I call bs on that since I just ordered an in stock figure from nippon-yasan, and also the fact that bluefin literally just said there was no delay and that amazon was responsible for their delay.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

LOL, once again, I called it.

If all goes well my Goku should be at my doorstep by the end of next week. No way i was waiting till the summer (when 18 is supposedly gonna be released, yeah right)

What if....Tamashii itself is responsible for the delay as a result of a last-minute addition of a smirking face??

the-smile-man-willen-dafoe-creepy.gif

If any of you are in Japan this summer, you may want to check this out!:

https://www.kanzenshuu.com/
"Dragon Ball and science typically do not go hand-in-hand, but the Nagoya City Science Museum will be hosting a Dragon Ball event this summer nonetheless, as revealed in Monday’s 2014 #21 issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump…!
db_science_nagoya.jpg
The event will take place from 16 July 2014 to 31 August 2014 with entry fees of ¥1,200 for adults, ¥800 for high-school and university students, and ¥500 for elementary and junior high-school students. Attendees will be able to ride on their own Kinto-Un and fire off their own Kamehameha. Exactly what this has to do with science… we have no clue!"

"Dragon Ball and science typically do not go hand-in-hand, but the Nagoya City Science Museum will be hosting a Dragon Ball event this summer nonetheless, as revealed in Monday’s 2014 #21 issue of Weekly Shōnen Jump…!
View attachment 105234
The event will take place from 16 July 2014 to 31 August 2014 with entry fees of ¥1,200 for adults, ¥800 for high-school and university students, and ¥500 for elementary and junior high-school students. Attendees will be able to ride on their own Kinto-Un and fire off their own Kamehameha. Exactly what this has to do with science… we have no clue!"
****. Now I want a lab-coat Goku :panic:

Is that a Willem Defoe and Steve Buscemi love child?
:rotfl

Surely looks like one!

Those are pretty cool although that Mecha Frieza doesn't quite seem to fit in there :p

View attachment 105234

look at that sexy fanta colored gi :monkey1

Is that a straight-up, 1-to-1 scale Piccolo head? WHAT!?
This would be quite cool to see if I was a little kid in Japan.

You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway. - Walt Disney

:panic:

The opening to Ultimate Tenkaichi I would assume, since those two were example custom characters. The character creating in that game was garbage though. Only saiyans, and no females! What the hell!? Although, it was good that you could learn the Dodon Ray for your character.

Back