S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now krec9 I would hardly say the quality is dropping, just look at sasuke in comparison. Naruto was just a nick in their quality, it happens. Vegetto is also a very early prototype, much like #18s first prototype.

Vegetto literally looks like he was put together just before the show started. He wont be the final version.

I hope so I havent been impressed with their stuff for a while now.

The only figures I havent been impressed with recently is Goku and the mmpr team, but on both accounts it seems they rushed them out due to customer demand. The figures they have spent time on still look as good as ever, like #18 for example. #17, #16, and Broly also look amazing.

They shoulda hired me to do their poses.. they're all pretty boring esp 16 i mean why is he just standing there, show the articulation he's capable of!

And 17 & 18, typical crossed arm pose everyone does, sheeesh! lol (in the image with Cell y Gohan)

Looks like they only had 5 minutes to set it all up :/

Forgive me, but I'm not sure how I'm beating a dead horse, lol.

it's been discussed before :lol :1-1:

The only figures I havent been impressed with recently is Goku and the mmpr team, but on both accounts it seems they rushed them out due to customer demand. The figures they have spent time on still look as good as ever, like #18 for example. #17, #16, and Broly also look amazing.

and nappa will look fabulous! :blissy

I'm at SDCC guys and trust me, the figures look awesome.

Broly is HUGE and very menacing in size compared to the other figures. I think fans will be happy.

Vegito, Vegetto, whatever your preference is looks cool as well. Yes, he's got some Goku parts and perhaps some borrowed Vegeta sculpt but he looks cool and I like how the face is clearly different from both Vegeta and Goku.

They also showed more Tamashii buddies. I don't remember them all clearly but I'll snap a photo today. I do remember seeing Broly and SS4 Goku, yes...you heard that right, SS4 Goku from GT.

For you Injustice Bats fans, he looks cool too and parts of him are die cast like the chest plate & shin guards. Next figure up is Harley Quinn but they just showed a shadowed image of her.

Broly is HUGE and very menacing in size compared to the other figures. I think fans will be happy.

Vegito, Vegetto, whatever your preference is looks cool as well. Yes, he's got some Goku parts and perhaps some borrowed Vegeta sculpt but he looks cool and I like how the face is clearly different from both Vegeta and Goku.

They also showed more Tamashii buddies. I don't remember them all clearly but I'll snap a photo today. I do remember seeing Broly and SS4 Goku, yes...you heard that right, SS4 Goku from GT.

For you Injustice Bats fans, he looks cool too and parts of him are die cast like the chest plate & shin guards. Next figure up is Harley Quinn but they just showed a shadowed image of her.

yeah snap one of kid goku!

Hey any fellow boardies heading to SDCC and want to help a poor Canadian grab the Vegeta exclusive? Send me a PM if interested :)

10517309_818805068138660_3889248016558662210_o.jpg

Just saw this over on the Tamashii Facebook page, looks like they're going for a pretty broad assortment on their buddies line.

I don't think I'll be picking up any of the characters that already have a figuarts version or are likely to in the future, but I could see myself picking up things like Kid Goku, or a Master Roshi, Oolong, Chi chi, etc. if they made them.

I'm the exact opposite, I'm buying new versions to set them up differently and not gonna bother spending cash on minor characters.:lol And not even that many side characters I expect.

All in all.... I mean I love 16 and vegitos kinda cool, but, all in all nothing new is making my jaw drop. Except the sole fact of broly being done this big.

Can you ask about Broly's clavicle joints (butterfly joints, as they're commonly called) and if the final product can lower his shoulders when posing. And if not, then please ask about Broly's shoulders (read: boulders) And if they could be made to be 4/5ths the size they are now. Just some mild sanding down?

View attachment 122558

Just saw this over on the Tamashii Facebook page, looks like they're going for a pretty broad assortment on their buddies line.

tumblr_llntogTlR41qecs7bo1_500.jpg

look at that kid goku and broly!

^complete waste of recources and product development time imo.

oh shush with your harsh words just because it doesnt appeal to you. remember that the asian market like small cutesy stuff (phrasing)

Fapping to fab-nappa?:lol

all day, everyday :monkey3

Back