S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't mind so much that it had been delayed once, not twice but I mean come on!! Again! Damn this is really just sad man

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Wait, we know the first TWO releases of next year? We don't even have kid buu confirmed and who would the other one be?

Btw, clearly we do not get the fan poll chosen release this year. Although some might argue that's Goku.

Pwnstar said Tamashii has the next 2 POTENTIAL/TENTATIVE releases in mind. Neither have been leaked AND a lot can change between now and the end of this year that could cause one or both Tentative releases to change.

I think Toyarena and Anime Island are both solid alternatives price-wise.

@KPMan oooh, I've overlooked that then. I only remember him saying Kid Buu was probably gonna be the one after 17. Maybe Broly is the other one then, or something.

I don't know. I think the SDCC will one way or another be a clue as to where they wanna go. Though it would be nice if Tamashii gave a bit more explicit info about it.

or ebay :blissy

I think Toyarena and Anime Island are both solid alternatives price-wise.

@KPMan oooh, I've overlooked that then. I only remember him saying Kid Buu was probably gonna be the one after 17. Maybe Broly is the other one then, or something.

I don't know. I think the SDCC will one way or another be a clue as to where they wanna go. Though it would be nice if Tamashii gave a bit more explicit info about it.

its nappa. :blissysmi

Thanks for those links Silrian. I think I'm going to cancel my pre-orders at Amazon. If they go by the poll, I think Broly would beat out Majin Boo, but who knows? They gave so many choices, so it will be interesting either way.

Happy Easter guys!

Edit: I just checked and they're both unavailable. There's pre-orders for earlier in May on ebay, if you're interested.

it would be phat if they surprised everyone by revealing it's actually Yamcha & Tien

Thanks for those links Silrian. I think I'm going to cancel my pre-orders at Amazon. If they go by the poll, I think Broly would beat out Majin Boo, but who knows? They gave so many choices, so it will be interesting either way.

Happy Easter guys!

Edit: I just checked and they're both unavailable. There's pre-orders for earlier in May on ebay, if you're interested.

happy easter!

it would be phat if they surprised everyone by revealing it's actually Yamcha & Tien

Excited-Amy-Adams-In-Cute-Dress-Reaction-Gif.gif

its nappa. :blissysmi

LOL! I laughed so hard at how fitting that accompanying emoticon was.

If you could get only one more villain, who'd it be? Will Nappa receive your loyalty then too?:lol

I would be preferable if they just revealed what they're gonna do for the next 2 years regardless of what it is.

Are ssj vegeta's arms really the same as saiyan's? I wanna equip the folded arms piece to him, but those arms are really freakin tight. Even my blowdryer tech doesn't cut it, it seems.

They are the same silrian, but since they werent made with the same idea in mind (folded arms) ssj Vegeta will be tighter; brute force is what I did, with care in mind ofc.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

LOL! I laughed so hard at how fitting that accompanying emoticon was.

If you could get only one more villain, who'd it be? Will Nappa receive your loyalty then too?:lol

dep_zpsbeefe57f.png

Are ssj vegeta's arms really the same as saiyan's? I wanna equip the folded arms piece to him, but those arms are really freakin tight. Even my blowdryer tech doesn't cut it, it seems.

i didn't had much trouble with mine :dunno

If it's any consolation, I just ordered Goku from ebay & they sent me a message last night saying it shipped with tracking info with an estimated delivery date April 28th.

I just thought of something guys. The reason they probably made them manga colors was because they came out for the 25th anniversary of the manga in 2009. It's like how the Power Rangers figuarts started for their 25th anniversary! What do you guys think? Then since it was saved by America, they went forth with anime colors, since it's more popular in the west. They just had to finish off with Gohan and Goku to match. I think they are now officially done with manga colors, so we can rejoice! Unless you wanted the manga colors, then I'm sorry. Well....not really, but you have my sympathy....kinda!

Nah, would be a good cover story for them but Goku has had those colours since he was first shown 5 years ago; its just laziness on their part that just happens to coincide with the anniversary and the fact that it matches manga ssj Goku.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back