S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The manga colours were based off the covers mostly, but some are coloured. As for the other question, only three were technically manga coloured; ssj Goku, Piccolo and Gohan, and all three were recoloured to anime via sdcc releases, though technically you could say regular Goku is a manga coloured version and Krilling is technically a hybrid, what with the white eyes and anime outfit.

the legs are sexy, arn't they? :naughty

Ha, that, too. It's just crazy how amazingly accurate they are to the anime.

The manga colours were based off the covers mostly, but some are coloured. As for the other question, only three were technically manga coloured; ssj Goku, Piccolo and Gohan, and all three were recoloured to anime via sdcc releases, though technically you could say regular Goku is a manga coloured version and Krilling is technically a hybrid, what with the white eyes and anime outfit.

Oh okay, cool. So SDCC seems to be focused on anime releases then. Is there a difference between Manga and Anime Trunks?

Ha, that, too. It's just crazy how amazingly accurate they are to the anime.

Oh okay, cool. So SDCC seems to be focused on anime releases then. Is there a difference between Manga and Anime Trunks?

haha yeah. just be aware of bootlegs if you eventually do jump into it cause they look really good and the box looks almost identical too.

I'm with you Big D concerning Gohan.

Saiyan saga goku, Tien, nappa, zarbon and the ginyu force are the only preandroid period figuarts I'm interested in I think.

A kaioken goku is worthless to me if it's the current one. Need battle damage. I want the proper earliar look damnit. Goku in his base state is ****ing boring from android period onward.

Also I think blue gi adult gohan has very little chance of being released. I'm not gonna put that on a 10 max choice poll. It's gonna be a lazy ultimate release or a saiyaman one. Unless the blue gi gohan is somehow super popular in japan?

@crisis: that's the one! Thanks! Now to check eBay .... I doubt well get a figuarts release of that Gohan and he needs to be in my display.

I would like a kaio-ken Goku if the hair was up and the shading done well and came with a nice effect part.

Is the a manga color ss vegeta they could do?

Nah, a kaioken Goku is worthless to me without at least a saiyan/namek remould. Dont give them more ideas to be lazy folks :lol

Also, I think if they could have done ssj Vegeta in manga colours they would have; adding boot tips obviously wasnt enough of a change and Vegeta doesnt change much colour wise from the manga to anime so a no go there aswell.

Honestly at this point I think the only ssj Vegeta we could get outside of a very dodgy reissue....issue is the buu saga version; just give us three normal ssj heads and three majin heads and it will be perfect for both.

Logistically I don't know how this would be possible, but it would have been cool if Figuarts released a Bills figure as an exclusive to the theaters that are showing Battle of the Gods. Like they just set up a table in the actual theater allowing loyal fans exclusive access to a figure.

Oh man, you sparked half a memory. I think some movie did exactly this back in the 90s but I can't remember what it was. Just have this intense but vague memory of going to Universal Studios (back when it was Cineplex Odeon!) with my friend and his mom to see something... Maybe Phantom Menace?... And there being a theater exclusive figure we waited in line forever to get. Damn you vague memory!

That is an incredibly unfair way to go about exclusives folks, what about us outside the US? They would be far more limited than sdcc releases so impossible for us that cant go see the movie.

Majin Vegeta (with non-m faces) [opens door to ssj2 goku and other buu characters like Gotenks]
Nappa (confirmed to be armoured if at all) [Opens door to Raditz]
Kid Buu (Super Buu seems unlikely to me still)
Great Saiyaman (with a **** ton of heads)
Ultimate Gohan (lazy but quick plus interchangeable faces with goku).
Tien (bare chest with detachable green vest)
Armoured Trunks or Bojack Trunks if he doesn't get a rerelease.
Saiyan/Namek saga Goku [Opens door to 1st form frieza and other chars of that era]
1st form Cell
?

With one slot still to be decided, this is the list I now recommend for our post-sdcc poll.

Input? Bardock I scrapped because he did pretty weak in all our previous polls including Pwn's.

EDIT: Bardock actually did do better than 1st form cell so we could replace him with bardock.

Majin Vegeta (with non-m faces) [opens door to ssj2 goku and other buu characters like Gotenks]
Saiyan/Namek saga Goku
1st form Cell
?

With one slot still to be decided, this is the list I now recommend for our post-sdcc poll.

yamchaaaaaa :panic:

Tien opens the door to yamcha Blood. We'll never get yamcha before tien.

It's like a trickle down system, your char vote is an indirect vote for related characters. Only way to deal properly with a 10 max choice poll.

Saiyan/Namek saga Goku [Opens door to 1st form frieza and other chars of that era]
1st form Cell
?

Input? Bardock I scrapped because he did pretty weak in all our previous polls including Pwn's.

EDIT: Bardock actually did do better than 1st form cell so we could replace him with bardock.

I would love a frieza second form or bulked up final form frieza.

But in light of your trickle down Approach, I would say Captain ginyu would be the one I want most so we can start working on the ginyu force.

Back