S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*snip*

BTW, what do you guys think of a mid-transformation Vegeta face to be included as a bonus with the upcoming SDCC ex* release?

29x9aah.jpg

*​fairly speculated

uh...no.

I'd love a figuarts zero of this but there's no chance of that I think, too big if you have to include a descent sized bomb.:Lol
GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png

Or perhaps this:
$T2eC16d,!ysFJjDP5IUYBSe2IbJCiw~~60_35.JPG

edc6bb3c-b162.jpg

Those super iconic, heavy battle damaged, energy effected shots. Pieces that just jump of the shelf when you look at them.

Vegeta's final flash was a great Zero pick imo, although that's another instance where I'd have preferred a different facial expression.

Anything with Final Atonement is good with me! It would have easily been my favorite moment in all of Dragon Ball if certain things played out differently, but I still love it! Maybe it still is. If you painted your ceiling something like this for the Spirit Bomb, it could work, but that's a lot of commitment!

flat-el-wire-2-5-blue-circle-2.jpg

Personally I feel these Figuarts are the perfect scale; not too big, not too small. Any bigger would be too much imo

and my favorite scene in all of dragon ball is the first time Goku lost his mind & went SSj, hands down

I dont really have a favourite moment, its more a "best of" approach :lol

In no order: Goku going ssj the first time, Gohan going ssj2 the first time, Trunks killing the androids and cell, Vegetas sacrifice, Goku going ssj3, and kid buus defeat.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I'd love a figuarts zero of this but there's no chance of that I think, too big if you have to include a descent sized bomb.:Lol
GokuSpiritBombFrieza02.png

Or perhaps this:
$T2eC16d,!ysFJjDP5IUYBSe2IbJCiw~~60_35.JPG

edc6bb3c-b162.jpg

Those super iconic, heavy battle damaged, energy effected shots. Pieces that just jump of the shelf when you look at them.

Vegeta's final flash was a great Zero pick imo, although that's another instance where I'd have preferred a different facial expression.

I'd love a figuart zero with a spirit bomb growing .

Nappa for obvious reasons, Broly, and Beerus. Honorable mention: Fat/Super Buu

Three more villians? I guess I'd go... A form of Buu (Super?), ummmm.... Cooler? Don't know which form though... And maybe Broly.

1.) Kid Buu
2.) Bills

-The above two will give us all of the major Canon Villains.
-As for another one, if you could count Majin Vegeta, I would choose him.

If we could get another normal Goku (which I highly doubt at this point) I would want a resculpted (thinner, younger looking face, different belt and gi) Goku from the Saiyan/ Early Frieza sagas:

At that point, I'd settle for a end-of-DragonBall Teen Goku

dragon_ball___son_goku__teen__by_krizeii-d5qder9.jpg

If you guys could get 3 more villains of figuarts, who would you choose?

I dont like your question...only because i just want to blurt out every villian that comes to mind. Okay no taking the question seriously i would say kid buu to finish off all the villians, majin vegeta becuz its majin vegeta an we need him.... Now if i could choose 2 more id say nappa an raditz to have the org 4 saiyans but becuz i only hav 1 more choice id say lssj broly cuz hes a beast

Honestly, that's what I think most of the Figuarts should go for. The Goku one looks like how he was during the battle against Freiza, and the battle damage separates it from the Figuarts. That's part of why I'm on the fence about Trunks and Vegeta, but we need more like Goku.

I was an advocate for that Goku crisis, but I figured he had no chance. I think for sure we'd get Kinto-un and Nyoibo, since it's iconic for Dragon Ball and for that appearance. I still think there's a chance for a early Z Goku, probably Saiyan saga, and would love to able to do this:

dragon-ball-z-movie-boxed-set-dvd-cover-art.jpg

I would love a goku with a nimbus and magic stick and with the thinner body with the gi that has the logo on chest and on the back

Umm....why?

edc6bb3c-b162.jpg

Another Vegeta Zero FTW!

If you painted your ceiling something like this for the Spirit Bomb, it could work, but that's a lot of commitment!

View attachment 104519
You could just hang this or something similar from the ceiling

1006302_4025_A_400.jpg

If you guys could get 3 more villains of figuarts, who would you choose?
Raditz comes first. Kid/Super Buu at second and Final form Coola/LSSJ Broly tie in at third!

At that point, I'd settle for a end-of-DragonBall Teen Goku

View attachment 104555
:clap I'd love to have all the iterations of Goku.

I was an advocate for that Goku crisis, but I figured he had no chance. I think for sure we'd get Kinto-un and Nyoibo, since it's iconic for Dragon Ball and for that appearance. I still think there's a chance for a early Z Goku, probably Saiyan saga, and would love to able to do this:

View attachment 104559

THIS. We need this, in proper anime colours, with all different faces from the current goku release and have them be interchangeable. That is easily on the top of my most wanted list.

Only three villains, aye? I don't know, I can't really define it like that, but my villain wanted list is Nappa, Burter+Jeice, Zarbon, Ginyu, 1F Frieza, Raditz, 1F Cell in that order and those are the only villains left that I will buy (I count the Twins as 'bought', and we don't count Majin Vegeta and 16 as villains do we?). So I guess the first three are nappa, jeice and burter...

Id count majin Vegeta as a villain, at least until he redeemed himself; he did kill an entire stand full of innocent people just to force Goku to fight.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back