S.H.FiguArts Dragonball Z figures!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so my prediction of turnks and goten 2 pack were correct again. I would think they were at sdcc but at least they are being considered!

What ? no demand for ...
2242306899_small_1.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

All I will say is that if folk used my (admittedly crappy) pics I would be over the moon. A simple watermark stops people claiming as their own, if you dont then you only have yourself to blame.

I have your photos as my cellphone wallpaper & there's nothing you can do about it!!!!!! :pfft:

Hey guys,

I wasn't going to purchase 17 or 18, but after seeing how awesome 16 is, SOLD! They look fantastic together!!

Every time I think I'm done with this line, THEY PULL ME BACK IN! Lol

btw, I am extremely bummed out about Shenron ;__; that thing was amazing, was really looking forward to having a fully-articulated Shenron hovering over all the other characters. I don't care how much it would cost, it would've been the crown jewel of the collection. Although the size looked like it would be at least 4 feet in length, which is a tad large for retail, but it's THE ETERNAL DRAGON he's supposed to be huge! All the other ones on the market, while some have great quality and detail, just don't do it justice in my eyes. Ugh, the more I think about it the more upset I get. Oh well... maybe if they ever decide to create a Great Ape for the MonsterArts line, that could raise the possibilities of revisiting Shenron, someday. For now, the 3' long custom I'm collaborating on will have to do! Photos coming soon...

@Orbital, impressive work, keep em coming!

Thanks for the opinion dragonballfan & Havok (awesome photo as always, friend!).

Thanks for the information wolvie9.

I also did a Namek version:

FZSonGokuGD2_zps0e48a8c4.jpg
One of your best yet imo!:clap
All I will say is that if folk used my (admittedly crappy) pics I would be over the moon. A simple watermark stops people claiming as their own, if you dont then you only have yourself to blame
:goodpost:

Meh yeah, I love you tamashii, I love you bluefin, you guys made a true dream for me actually come true.

But, in terms of character choices, and company restrictions imposed by essentially the domestic market of Tamashii Nations those factors render me to be disappointed with the speed and the form of the progression of the line.

If you can repaint a web exclusive to arlia vegeta, you can repaint ssj vegeta to give him some scars, some blood and some painted boot tips and call it a 'cell games vegeta'.

I think it's clear that bluefin can't help the fact that tamashii nations serves, in every way possible, it's domestic market first. Including what to offer and in this case what NOT to offer.

Add to that the rerelease of zero goku and you complete imo an unfair attitude toward very loyal and frankly sales driving foreign markets.

This screws up international supply and demand completely. It's imo genuinely bad business.

I think you just stated what all of us are thinking Silrian, especially regarding Arlia Vegeta. I ultimately decided not to support a purchase of him and went for armored black. Im not supporting a release that in all accounts seemed like a slap in the face to everyone wanting a ssj Vegeta.

^ :goodpost: second time in a row for you mate, that's consumerism I appreciate.

Also, continuely showing off figure releases of which you know aren't and will not become available is in my opinion a very dirty sales tactic. This line doesn't need it, they shouldn't want it, and the fans don't deserve it.

Show what is or what will become available, or be at the very LEAST SUPER transparent in whether it will be.

It's becoming manipulative imo. If you're not selling or gonna sell it, don't dangle it infront of very hungry consumers.

They should make a public announcement about rereleases, making it clear once and for all. And if we're never seeing figures like ssj vegeta again, imo, they should quit displaying them.

'scalled honest advertising as far as I'm concerned.

Meh yeah, I love you tamashii, I love you bluefin, you guys made a true dream for me actually come true.

But, in terms of character choices, and company restrictions imposed by essentially the domestic market of Tamashii Nations those factors render me to be disappointed with the speed and the form of the progression of the line.

If you can repaint a web exclusive to arlia vegeta, you can repaint ssj vegeta to give him some scars, some blood and some painted boot tips and call it a 'cell games vegeta'.

I think it's clear that bluefin can't help the fact that tamashii nations serves, in every way possible, it's domestic market first. Including what to offer and in this case what NOT to offer.

Add to that the rerelease of zero goku and you complete imo an unfair attitude toward very loyal and frankly sales driving foreign markets.

This screws up international supply and demand completely. It's imo genuinely bad business.

meanwhile at tamashii

506a44fe27c2680c383742ce3874da54c1d45d3369d9647f21e44e7a01a1bd06.jpg

Looks like we are both in the same mindset man.

In regards to ssj Vegeta, every bluefin interview I can think of asked if he would be available or if he would be this years sdcc, and everytime we got what I assumed were blatant hints at a yes, then they pulled this, its mindboggling. On a basic level they AT LEAST knew how much folk wanted him but went ahead and ignored it anyway.

Do other companies continually, for years, do this? Show off products not in production, not available anymore and being vague about whether there is hope for them to be, yet show 'm off in the spotlight aaall the time?

I guess they plan on melting down that Shenron proto for scrap materials ;__;

Back