Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 275 of 466 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,750 of 4652
    Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)

Default Re: Collection Stash: Open Beta

Quote Originally Posted by Something Sexy View Post
    What did you try changing with the Duo?

It was auto denied and I assume because nothing was changed.
    I think I was "editing" just to see the categories and licenses... probably just accidentally hit submit instead of cancel.

All of these have been added except for the ones under "Misc" and then the "Early pieces".

Right now those can just be added under the category "Hot Toys" until we figure out the best way to categorize them.
    Yeah, I'm not seeing a good way to categorize them just yet, but I'm thinking about it.

Also, I noticed for the Bruce Lee DX that it is a MMS - DX. Right now I have DX as its own category.

I am pretty sure all DX right now are movie based characters but I guess they could do non movie based characters in the future. Does it make sense to keep DX by it self or have DX/MMS or MMS/DX.

I think I like DX being a higher category because then you can see all DX figures at that level.
    It started out as the Movie Masterpiece Series Deluxe category, but they have since done an M Icon Michael Jackson DX, so I think leaving it as just DX for now is probably the way to go. Once Hot Toys site comes back up, we can see how they classify them now... I'm thinking it best to try and match what they have done, but if they keep changing things, it can really cause problems for a DBA!

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    Keyboard Cowboy
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by lcummins View Post
    I think I was "editing" just to see the categories and licenses... probably just accidentally hit submit instead of cancel.

Yeah, I'm not seeing a good way to categorize them just yet, but I'm thinking about it.

It started out as the Movie Masterpiece Series Deluxe category, but they have since done an M Icon Michael Jackson DX, so I think leaving it as just DX for now is probably the way to go. Once Hot Toys site comes back up, we can see how they classify them now... I'm thinking it best to try and match what they have done, but if they keep changing things, it can really cause problems for a DBA!
    THIS!

Haha so my thought process with categories is that we can easily match exactly how the manufacturers do it and that will make sense. But if they start recatgorizing or switching stuff around that might just be a pain in the ass to maintain. So I am ok with using them as a base and then making up our own categories or organizing them how we feel makes sense.

Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    THIS!

Haha so my thought process with categories is that we can easily match exactly how the manufacturers do it and that will make sense. But if they start recatgorizing or switching stuff around that might just be a pain in the ass to maintain. So I am ok with using them as a base and then making up our own categories or organizing them how we feel makes sense.
    Yeah, I think you are probably right... just match during setup and if things change, then change if easy to do or just leave if it will cause headaches.

Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Ok, just tried to edit The Friend figure to change the edition size to 2000 so I could add the Hong Kong version as a variant, but it would not let me because of an invalid category... thing is, there was no category listed and no drop-down to pick from! I tried it about three times, but same result each time.

EDIT: Also get an error when trying to add the variant because the category is missing there as well, with no way to pick one.

Keyboard Cowboy
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Ok, just tried to edit The Friend figure to change the edition size to 2000 so I could add the Hong Kong version as a variant, but it would not let me because of an invalid category... thing is, there was no category listed and no drop-down to pick from! I tried it about three times, but same result each time.

EDIT: Also get an error when trying to add the variant because the category is missing there as well, with no way to pick one.
    Hmm, uh oh. Might be a defect. I will be home in a bit and let you know.

Oh crap. I know why. My bad, it is a data issue. When I was updating the categories last night, I added a double of one and so I removed one of them but I must have accidentally removed the one this collectible is under. So it thinks it has a category but when it is looking up the actual category is failing. I will fix that ASAP. Sorry about that.

Universal MODster
    Feedback
    8 (100%)
    Hmm, uh oh. Might be a defect. I will be home in a bit and let you know.

Oh crap. I know why. My bad, it is a data issue. When I was updating the categories last night, I added a double of one and so I removed one of them but I must have accidentally removed the one this collectible is under. So it thinks it has a category but when it is looking up the actual category is failing. I will fix that ASAP. Sorry about that.
    No problem, I figured it was something like that... just keeping you on your toes!

Keyboard Cowboy
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    No problem, I figured it was something like that... just keeping you on your toes!
    Haha, I appreciate. You should be good to go!

Super Freak
    Feedback
    3 (100%)
    Et Eärello Endorenna utúlien. Sinome maruvan ar Hildinyar tenn’ Ambar-metta!

Dark Beagle of the Sith™ MODERATOR
    Feedback
    16 (100%)
    Things I'm Selling
    Follow Darth Snoopy on Flickr Visit Darth Snoopy's Youtube Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by Elendil View Post
    Yay! I found the thread again!

Welcome back!

Keyboard Cowboy
    Feedback
    25 (100%)
    Glad you found it. I have some exciting stuff coming in the next couple weeks. A couple admin things to help me manage and add new manufacturers/licenses/categories much more easily plus some stuff for you guys!

Page 275 of 466 FirstFirst ... 175225265271272273274275276277278279285325375 ... LastLast