Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I will keep that in mind as it gets closer.

You might want to get the conversation now, so production time can be taken into account...those patches I did for Spooktacular took a week or so to get the 15 I wanted made.

Full disclosure: it's my wife's business I'm trying to get work for. I don't think she'd charge anything to discuss it and talk about production time so you can plan appropriately.

You might want to get the conversation now, so production time can be taken into account...those patches I did for Spooktacular took a week or so to get the 15 I wanted made.

Full disclosure: it's my wife's business I'm trying to get work for. I don't think she'd charge anything to discuss it and talk about production time so you can plan appropriately.

That sounds good. I should probably figure out what we want to do.

Also can you post some photos of the patches again?

MortPatch.jpg

If my mind could puke with joy, it would have when I initially saw this thread.

I signed up a couple days ago and have been messing around with getting a few of my items listed, and have been massively impressed with the setup! I've not made my way through its entirety, we've just moved and I've not had the time to really sink my fingers and teeth into it, but really dig the concept.

One question about it though, as I like having a hard copy of my inventory, is there any plan to make a printable or downloadable Stash? Keeping everything online is great, but I would love to have a copy of it saved or printed somehow. If this has been asked in the last 115 pages, I apologize, let me refer to my previous statement about time:(

Again, VERY cool project, can't wait to really dive into it!

If my mind could puke with joy, it would have when I initially saw this thread.

I signed up a couple days ago and have been messing around with getting a few of my items listed, and have been massively impressed with the setup! I've not made my way through its entirety, we've just moved and I've not had the time to really sink my fingers and teeth into it, but really dig the concept.

One question about it though, as I like having a hard copy of my inventory, is there any plan to make a printable or downloadable Stash? Keeping everything online is great, but I would love to have a copy of it saved or printed somehow. If this has been asked in the last 115 pages, I apologize, let me refer to my previous statement about time:(

Again, VERY cool project, can't wait to really dive into it!

Thanks that means a lot to us! Let me know if you need help or have any other questions.

That feature is currently on our list. It is something we will probably get to this year. I am thinking to start we will export it as a csv file but I could see us adding support for pdf later. Right now we are working on revamping the profiles and how your stash is viewed publicly.

Hey, Tyler.
Got your mail, unfortunatly I can´t access the stash from my working computer.
250lbs is a but rough, that´s right.
I´d say the figure itself ways about half of that in gramm.
Should be more like 0.28lbs, right?
:lol

Back