Collection Stash: A Collection Cataloging and Collectible Archiving Platform

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SS I am so proud to have been a part of this amazing project from the beginning ! Thank you for including me.

Version 2.13 is out!

Besides minor bug fixes and performance enhancements we added a For Sale / Trade List in your Stash! We do not 100% support actually selling or trading between members on Collection Stash, however this is a nice way to organize your Stash some more. Now you can keep track of what you are currently selling or you want to trade, for how much or what you want to trade for it.

As usual, let me know if you have any problems or something doesn't work the way you think it should.

Thanks Mark! We could not have gotten this far without you either.

Thanks and you're welcome! :duff

Version 2.13 is out!

Besides minor bug fixes and performance enhancements we added a For Sale / Trade List in your Stash! We do not 100% support actually selling or trading between members on Collection Stash, however this is a nice way to organize your Stash some more. Now you can keep track of what you are currently selling or you want to trade, for how much or what you want to trade for it.

As usual, let me know if you have any problems or something doesn't work the way you think it should.

Cool! :rock:rock:rock

Updated the filters on the collectibles search page to be a bit more friendly and also added a couple more options. We are going to use this same format for filters for your stash and some other pages.

Just pushed out a minor release to include filters for your Stash. You can filter your stash based on manufacturer, brand, type, scale and variant.

I want to take some pics and load up too.

I love how the site has evolved Tyler !

Are you hitting SDCC this year?

We are going to start working on expanding/adding a user profile page. This won't necessarily replace the current Stash page and all of it subpages but will be a public facing dashboard that will have more information around the user and their Stash. If anyone has any suggestions or features they would like to see let us know!

I hope so !

Yeah it is great to get it done early and avoid rushing ! And we must do something for Celebration next year !

Back