Good Deals on Whedon Items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do they just "happen to have" 4 and 5 pieces of the PF's available? After all these years? Don't get it. Not complaining, just sayin. :dunno
Lucky are the collectors who got the Buffy! Got mine about a year ago off ebay at a decent price. Would like to have the Angel, but not badly enough, given my dire financial situation atm. :gah:

Having said that, I would've liked to get a second Buffy PF. Just because, you know, the statue is so awesome. :peace
Yes, my people, I have a problem. :panic:

I agree about the cheaper prices on these things. The Buffy PF was a good deal. The last few I've seen have gone for $300ish, but Angel has gone for a lot less. I remember an Angel PF (without box) that went for $100ish. I haven't seen prices recently, but the deals on Ebay are sti there especially with this new line being released.

Was Buffy worth the score? Finally got something from the express updates..... :rotfl

I think the red pants Buffy was worth the score.

Really? Please point me in that direction. And while you're at it get me a Spike ex at around retail too, please.
MyAuctionReport
Toytracker

No way Angel can be had cheaper, at least that i'm aware of. And i check ebay often for all kinds of Buffy items.

The Buffy PF (alternate) sold out quickly. I already own that Buffy statue so I really hope that REAL Buffy fans got those four. Alas, the cynic in me expects to see these up on ebay shortly, I hope I'm wrong.

I agree about the cheaper prices on these things. The Buffy PF was a good deal. The last few I've seen have gone for $300ish, but Angel has gone for a lot less. I remember an Angel PF (without box) that went for $100ish. I haven't seen prices recently, but the deals on Ebay are sti there especially with this new line being released.

Thanks Chapter!

Unfortunately then most of you got ripped off cause I got my Angel PF mint for $140 shipped to me.

The deals are out there, I would never waste my time with eBay and its inflated BS prices.

Thanks Chapter!

Unfortunately then most of you got ripped off cause I got my Angel PF mint for $140 shipped to me.

The deals are out there, I would never waste my time with eBay and its inflated BS prices.

Ebay even scares me nowadays. It's not what it used to be. Too many ways to be ripped off. The good deals are there, but my guard is up.

To repeat myself: links or other hard "evidence" please 'cause Toytracker and MyAuctionReport doesn't support what you say. These 2 sites collects sales and prices of eBay auctions and what you say isn't
filed there.

Good for you, please share ...........................I may be oldschool but I wanna see it before I believe it.

I provide links/info that supports what I say - you don't .............. so you're nothing but a troll :cuckoo:

Aaaaand reported.

Thanks! :goodpost:

Wow, I cannot believe I was called a troll. I guess there is a first for everything.

Good for you, please share ...........................I may be oldschool but I wanna see it before I believe it.

I provide links/info that supports what I say - you don't .............. so you're nothing but a troll :cuckoo:

I don't have to prove anything, pretty much everyone here who knows me knows I am not a liar and I have zero reason to be. I am telling you how it is so people don't get ripped off in the future. I bought the statue from here actually, so you are welcome to dig up the old thread in the for sale section.

If you want to spend $250 + shipping on a statue that can be had for way less that is your own business but I am informing my good friends in the Whedon section that if you really want it, you can get it for much cheaper you have patience.

Actually, since I am troll, I want you to waste your money. :)

To repeat myself: links or other hard "evidence" please 'cause Toytracker and MyAuctionReport doesn't support what you say. These 2 sites collects sales and prices of eBay auctions and what you say isn't
filed there.

I can appreciate what you're saying. I'm just going by what I've seen, regardless of Toy Tracker because some listings aren't titled appropriately, etc. and sneak under their 'radar.' For what it's worth, I tried selling my Spike PF-Exclusive last year and couldn't give it away. Eventually, it sold but for well under retail.

For the most part, the prices and Ebay listings go in cycles. They peak, then bottom out. Unless it's an Exclusive version, I think it can be had for under retail if you wait long enough.

Aaaaand reported.

So by supported what I say with links and asking the same when others claims stuff can be bought "much cheaper" get's me reported? And when they don't calling them "trolls" is a offense - if that's not troll-behavior I don't know what is. Is it really too much to ask that people back up what they say by providing just a little bit of fact? Is it?

I can appreciate what you're saying. I'm just going by what I've seen, regardless of Toy Tracker because some listings aren't titled appropriately, etc. and sneak under their 'radar.' For what it's worth, I tried selling my Spike PF-Exclusive last year and couldn't give it away. Eventually, it sold but for well under retail.

For the most part, the prices and Ebay listings go in cycles. They peak, then bottom out. Unless it's an Exclusive version, I think it can be had for under retail if you wait long enough.

Yeah pretty much this. :D

So by supported what I say with links and asking the same when others claims stuff can be bought "much cheaper" get's me reported? And when they don't calling them "trolls" is a offense - if that's not troll-behavior I don't know what is. Is it really too much to ask that people back up what they say by providing just a little bit of fact? Is it?

I was no where near trolling dude and I have been around here long enough and posted enough and have given people no reason not to trust me. But like I said before, if you don't want to believe that is your problem.

I was no where near trolling dude and I have been around here long enough and posted enough and have given people no reason not to trust me. But like I said before, if you don't want to believe that is your problem.

Argument of the year: I have 15,323 posts in 3 years - I spend my life here, of course I can be trusted :cuckoo: I'm not saying you're making things up, I would just like a little bit of hard facts and you can't or won't provide that. Call me strange but heavyposting on a messageboard don't make anybody thrustworthy.

Argument of the year: I have 15,322 posts in 3 years - I spend my life here, of course I can be trusted :cuckoo: I'm not saying you're making things up, I would just like a little bit of hard facts. Call me strange but heavyposting on a messageboard don't make anybody thrustworthy.

I disagree with that, I have built up relationships in those three years with many people who I trust and feel like they can trust me. So I would say yea it can make people trustworthy. No different than real life these days they way we communicate now.

But you trying to call me out won't stop me from helping out my friends here scoring deals.

I told you how you can find the information (the deal I got), if you want to spend the time to do it, you can. Pretty easy to do a search on here.

I told you how you can find the information (the deal I got), if you want to spend the time to do it, you can. Pretty easy to do a search on here.

So why don't you do it if it's so easy? Why should I try and prove your point? You make a claim - support it, it's easy you say. And for what it's worth I think you're right, all I'm asking it that you back up what you're saying.

So why don't you do it if it's so easy? Why should I try and prove your point? You make a claim - support it, it's easy you say. And for what it's worth I think you're right, all I'm asking it that you back up what you're saying.

Because you are the only one who cares, I don't. Again, for the 10th time, if you don't believe that is your problem. I am sure there are some people who believe and some who don't. I am trying to help out my fellow whedon fans on here. Take it for what it is worth. I am not sure why you are getting so defensive about it? Is it because you bought one and I said you got ripped off?

You could have said wht you wanted to say without a) basically accussing him of lying and b)callng him a troll.

You could have asked politely, and expressed yiur disbelief politely, instead you accuse and attack almost right away. And not only his arguments, but his person.

There are better ways to show you disagree.

I'll agree that nobody should have been called a troll. But I'm still not buying the whole "Angel PF's can be had very cheap" argument. As if they are in abundance. So you got lucky and stumbled on one cheap, that doesn't mean that they can be had cheap for everyone. Even on ebay with no starting bid you have to get lucky, all it would take is two people who really want something to bid the price up well above retail. Also, I'm of the belief that these things get more rare as time goes on, eventually the vast majority will work their way into the hands of people who want to hold onto them for the long-term, making it much more difficult to obtain them. I guarantee there are hard core Buffy fans out there who just don't know about these statues, but more and more fans learn about them every year. Once these fans get their hands on one, most them aren't giving it up.

Back