Chakaman's customs, mods and repaints

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chris...no,but I have some leftovers. Just send me your adress via PM and I can send you a few of those pouches that this guy has on his belt.

I started working on Coleman Trebor......

DSC05191502x800.jpg

DSC05192800x732.jpg

I also kind of like the looks of the "Dengar head" as my Sandtrooper commander. I may have to pick up another one of these. Its a great sculpt.

005800x621.jpg

Thanks mate. Coleman Trebor has always been one of my favorites too.

I plan on adding some more details to the head. I also have the hands painted up and ready to attach.

Saesee Tiin is up next. :)

Ree Eyes turned out great Chaka!! :rock

Thanks Flosi, I appeciate it! Ree-Yees has always been a favorite of mine. So glad Duane sculpted him up for us! :)

What he said, enquiring minds want to know. :impatient: :wink1:

Chris,
Where did you get that Coleman sculpt? He has to be one of my favorites as well. He looks absolutely awesome! Great work as always!

I have had that sculpt for a while now. Im not sure where it came from to be honest with you.

My custom Jedi....
DSC052001100x711.jpg

I have had that sculpt for a while now. Im not sure where it came from to be honest with you.

:gah:
Boba Mike has a great Trebor to and he got his from Darth Callous some time ago. I am guessing yours is part of that run as well. Your custom Jedi look awesome. I would love to get one of those Trebor's.
Nice work as always :clap

Great lookin jedi there chak! Where is the fi-ek sirch come from? Or what ever his name is.

Great lookin jedi there chak! Where is the fi-ek sirch come from? Or what ever his name is.

Thanks man! The Nikto sculpt is from Duane (Enaud here on the boards).

I do think the Coleman Trebor is from "Callous". I just noticed that his thread popped up from a few years ago. It looks exactly like the one I have.

I got sidetracked again today. :gah: I was planning to get to work on Velken Tezeri when I stumbled across the Tusken Raider thread in the other Star Wars section. There was a link to some pics from Lucas Archives. I saw the prop masks for Wooof and some other skiff guards. I then started messing with Woof.

I got out my dremmell andexacto knife and started modding the horns on his head. I also made the eyes smaller and thinned up the face around the eyes a bit. I also made some alterations to the helmet.

I am not done with him yet, but here is what he looks like now...

DSC05245500x282.jpg

DSC05247500x343.jpg

Last edited:
Back