Hot Toys-MMS 133-Ghost Rider Limited Edition Collectible Figurine with Bike Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those are all terrible looking screws. I'd replace all of them. Take them to a hardware store and find some replacements stat!

Yep that was my thought too. I just hope I don't "screw" up anything when I replace them...ie the electric wires going to the front wheel.

Anyway, here is my bike on display. I couldn't find the Medicom GR thread, so I'll just post here.

how to screenshot on windows

And my current HT Marvel display with GR added:

image hosting above 5 mb

will this fit in a standard detolf?

You can just squeeze the bike in at 45 degrees. But only in one certain direction (where the front wheel meets the glass opposite to the door hinge) and with the front wheel turned nearly full lock. In all honesty, i'm not sure what the long-term effects on the bike would be though - I decided to pack the bike away for now...

I just got this figure and I love it--but I have a question on the Cage headsculpt. The plug at the bottom of the neck has an extra little red plastic ring that seems to make the plug hole smaller than normal. Does that mean this head can only be used with the Ghost Rider figure? Because I'd really love to use the head to kitbash a Punisher figure. The seemingly unlicensed "Revenger" figure I've seem on ebay from Virtual Toys would look even better with a Cage head in my opinion. Does anyone know if this red plastic ring be removed from the Cage head's neck plug without damaging it?

I just got this figure and I love it--but I have a question on the Cage headsculpt. The plug at the bottom of the neck has an extra little red plastic ring that seems to make the plug hole smaller than normal. Does that mean this head can only be used with the Ghost Rider figure? Because I'd really love to use the head to kitbash a Punisher figure. The seemingly unlicensed "Revenger" figure I've seem on ebay from Virtual Toys would look even better with a Cage head in my opinion. Does anyone know if this red plastic ring be removed from the Cage head's neck plug without damaging it?

Just a production piece. Heat the neck and pop it on the neck peg.

Yep that was my thought too. I just hope I don't "screw" up anything when I replace them...ie the electric wires going to the front wheel.

Anyway, here is my bike on display. I couldn't find the Medicom GR thread, so I'll just post here.

how to screenshot on windows

And my current HT Marvel display with GR added:

image hosting above 5 mb

What kind of bookshelf is that and where did you get it?

Got the last parts in for my Ghost Rider today. I didn't want to pay 20 bucks for the chain, so I just got some from the craft section at Walmart. I'm going to check Hobby Lobby for a 1/6 bike I can customize with flames.
1EBDE08D-6EB3-4AB3-B654-33049CE6B95C-7759-000003CF7576195D_zps0d86a6e6.jpg

iirc, that jacket has a non functional belt/glued in. getting it on a ported body was a beeyotch. did you break yours doing it?

^^^Love your display:clap

That looks bad a$$

I third this. AWESOME display. Sadly, my Ghost Rider has been boxed up. :(

Thanks AIR, robbiethepainter and Chapter 2099 for the nice comments!

What kind of bookshelf is that and where did you get it?

jedijim3002 - yes it is a Billy bookcase with glass shelves and Inreda spot lights. However it is the 15" deep Billy case (from Ikea) and unfortunately they discontinued it this year.

I read that Ikea will still continue the 11" deep Billy bookcase and GR and the cycle would still fit in that case.

Good question. Don't come up often. Still have the box and bike? I'm looking for one.

I would guess $300-350 but that's just a guess without looking. When I want to know the market value of something, I usually search for it on Ebay and look at the "sold" listings to see what they are actually selling for. Typically if you can find the same item here on the forum, it will be about that price or a bit less, depending on the seller. Problem with this one is it's not something you see for sale every day because it's older. But if you're patient you'll find him and for a decent price.

I think I paid 300 for it 2 years ago. Ebay seems to be 450 all the way to 700, depending on opened or MIB.

Back