Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1

    Default Every 23rd spring for 23 days it gets to Eat!

    Just a little side project I have been working on here and there.

    I am waiting for the dry season here in OZ for some great outdoor shots in a field.

    Anyway here's the first test pics of how the creeper looks on his post.

    Tell me what do ya think?

    Steve.


    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    Reference pics.



  2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
  3. #2
    I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.

  4. #3
    Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.

  5. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Passenger View Post
    I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprig0701 View Post
    Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.
    I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.

  6. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper View Post
    I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.
    The figure is the Majestic Studios Creeper, I wanted to recreate the scene from the movie.

    So I made a custom scarecrow post to place him on, I think it works good for now anyway until the dry season here in OZ when I can get some great in field pictures.

    Steve.

Similar Threads

  1. Boba fett premium format
    By tomandshell in forum Star Wars-Statues, props, etc.
    Replies: 2350
    Last Post: 06-23-2014, 03:12 PM
  2. 418 days since a LotR PF announcement!
    By Darklord Dave in forum Announcements
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 05-14-2007, 07:39 AM
  3. SAURON in the next 30 days
    By musiclovingdj in forum Middle-Earth/Hobbit/LotR-Statues, Props, etc.
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 08-25-2005, 09:57 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •