Welcome to SideshowCollectors.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search

Default Every 23rd spring for 23 days it gets to Eat!

Just a little side project I have been working on here and there.

I am waiting for the dry season here in OZ for some great outdoor shots in a field.

Anyway here's the first test pics of how the creeper looks on his post.

Tell me what do ya think?

Steve.

Reference pics.

2. Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250 Fanboy Collectibles  300x250
    I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.

Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Passenger View Post
    I honestly wouldn't have known they were test pics if you didn't say it. Want to see some up close shots.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprig0701 View Post
    Alright, enough teasers I want to see what he looks like. Good silohuette shots by the way.
    I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.

Quote Originally Posted by JacktheRipper View Post
    I don't think he's claiming it's a custom. It's just a silhouette shot of the Majestic Studios Creeper figure. If I'm wrong and it is a custom I too want to see close-ups. The Majestic figure is actually pretty nice. With some weathering and a paint touch-up on the head you got yourself a figure great.
    The figure is the Majestic Studios Creeper, I wanted to recreate the scene from the movie.

So I made a custom scarecrow post to place him on, I think it works good for now anyway until the dry season here in OZ when I can get some great in field pictures.

Steve.