English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In post game interview van Gaal said they need to tighten up defensively. In order to help they've targeted tiger woods, Peyton manning, Serena Williams, billy bob Thornton, Bart Simpson and the tellytubby "po" who can play on the left and the right.

Interesting Champions League draw...

Group A: Atletico Madrid, Juventus, Olympiakos, Malmo

Group B: Real Madrid, Basel, LIVERPOOL, Ludogorets

Group C: Benfica, Zenit St Petersburg, Bayer Leverkusen, Monaco

Group D: ARSENAL, Borussia Dortmund, Galatasaray, Anderlecht

Group E: Bayern Munich, MANCHESTER CITY, CSKA Moscow, Roma

Group F: Barcelona, PSG, Ajax, APOEL

Group G: CHELSEA, Schalke, Sporting Lisbon, Maribor

Group H: Porto, Shakhtar Donetsk, Athletic Bilbao, BATE Borisov

Thanks for posting these dude. Intruiging draw indeed, the only one that doesn't interest me much is group H otherwise that's a cracking draw.

which groups UtD?

Thank you for that LOL I needed it!

It's a tough group but the team with the biggest wage bill in world sports should be winning that group and going far into the competition.

I dont get how they are not seeded regardless ?

Your lot have a pretty decent chance of getting thru. Basel will be tricky tho. Very good side that beat United, knocked us out the europa league and pushed chelsea all the way over 2 legs.

Chelsea again get another easy group.

Group H = Group of Death.

I would say Group E is the group of death, or maybe even F... three bloody strong teams specially at home in both groups. Bayern, Man City, Roma and CSKA are no pushovers when you play them in the chill of Russia and Barca, PSG, Ajax need no introduction in the football world.

Well played Liverpool today, still showing they are very much a dangerous well organised side even with you know who and a few key defenders.
We had a few chances and should have had a pen but were still 2nd best at the lane. Not to dis heartened tho as we are going in the right direction under a very good manager.

Moreno looks a great buy. I thought he looked good against city despite his error and was quality today.

Well played Liverpool today, still showing they are very much a dangerous well organised side even with you know who and a few key defenders.
We had a few chances and should have had a pen but were still 2nd best at the lane. Not to dis heartened tho as we are going in the right direction under a very good manager.

Moreno looks a great buy. I thought he looked good against city despite his error and was quality today.

I hope the Spurs manager doesn't get the sack after todays result. :lol

Back