English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man United's new formation:

BwcCsurIcAAxGx0.jpg

Man United's new formation:

View attachment 130923

:lol

Falcao's arrival on loan was a suprise, but a welcome one as another top class forward is badly needed as RVP always has a question mark over his fitness hanging over him and Rooney is increasingly becoming a liability.

Going in the opposite direction are Kagawa, who's gone back to Dortmund and Chicharito, who's going on loan to Real Madrid for a season which is a bit puzzling as with their attack he's less likely to get regular football than if he'd stayed but I wish him well.

There's only a few hours left in the window to get another defender and a defensive midfielder but I think Daley Blind can do the defensive midfield job until January when Kevin Strootman is looking likely to arrive.

Wayne Rooney is set to hand in a transfer request after hearing Falcao will earn £346,000 a week. :lol

:lol

Falcao's arrival on loan was a suprise, but a welcome one as another top class forward is badly needed as RVP always has a question mark over his fitness hanging over him and Rooney is increasingly becoming a liability.

Going in the opposite direction are Kagawa, who's gone back to Dortmund and Chicharito, who's going on loan to Real Madrid for a season which is a bit puzzling as with their attack he's less likely to get regular football than if he'd stayed but I wish him well.

There's only a few hours left in the window to get another defender and a defensive midfielder but I think Daley Blind can do the defensive midfield job until January when Kevin Strootman is looking likely to arrive.

Yeah, will be an incredible signing unless it falls through somehow.

I'm happy for Kagawa, but Chicharito to Madrid is odd if he's looking for regular football. But then again, you won't find many people who would turn down Real Madrid even if they were told they won't play every game.

Strootman in January seems to be the likeliest option now, definitely. Although another CB in this window would be nice. :lol

Wayne Rooney is set to hand in a transfer request after hearing Falcao will earn £346,000 a week. :lol

Yeah, will be an incredible signing unless it falls through somehow.

I'm happy for Kagawa, but Chicharito to Madrid is odd if he's looking for regular football. But then again, you won't find many people who would turn down Real Madrid even if they were told they won't play every game.

Strootman in January seems to be the likeliest option now, definitely. Although another CB in this window would be nice. :lol

I think if Rooney tries that crap again van Gaal should kick him out. It's not like he has much to offer the team these days anyway.

For various reasons Kagawa never really got a fair crack of the whip at United which was a shame but he'll be alright with Klopp who I suspect didn't really want to let him go in the first place.

With the likes of Ronaldo and Bale providing the ammunition Chicharito should score plenty of goals even if he's not a regular.

Falcao is now in the country and there's an alleged quote from his agent in the media that says it's actually a permanent 4 year deal that will cost United around £53 million. The initial year's loan is apparently a way of getting round FFP.

In other news Sky's website are now reporting Welbeck is having a medical with Arsenal.

EDIT
Ajax have now confirmed the sale of Daley Blind and Arsenal are denying the Welbeck story.

Breaking news on Sky Sports. Apparently Manchester United's transfers are being handled by a ten year old who thought he got an early copy of FIFA 15. He hopes to sign messi and Ronaldo by the end of the evening. He found a cheat code where he gets unlimited funds.

Yup. He's the answer to our striking problems apparently. I myself am far from convinced! I really hope he proves me wrong.

Could be worse I guess, we could be united fans.

A wise man asked me a riddle this morning in downtown DC. "What does a toothpick and Manchester United have in common?"

They both have two points.

Such a deep and thought provoking riddle. Two points.

It's just been announced that following a very late bid last night Tom Cleverley is going to Villa on loan for a season,

So that's 3 of the worst players at the club gone in a single window :clap

When the new signings are all available the strongest starting XI will likely be something like this,

De Gea
Shaw
Rojo
Jones
Blind
Herrera
Mata
Di Maria
Rooney
Van Persie
Falcao

There's still some crap to be cleared out and a few more defensive options would be nice in addition to the likely arrival of Kevin Strootman in January but the team is already looking in much better shape, it's just a question of how fast they can gel.

It does have the making of being a very strong team. They have brought very well . I thought LVG would have added Vlaar as he knows him and is decent and also only has the 1 year left. The bench needs some stronger players and I still think they need an engine, box to box kinda player.

We really should have added a striker but I guess we will add in January.
On the plus side, we didnt sign Welbeck :yess:
should sleep better tonight.

Back