English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm so glad Liverpool still have to play at Selhurst Park, such a hard place to go too.

City are out of the race IMO.

Geezus christ Tony Pulis, what a result and what a turn around!

Makes you wonder what he could do at a bigger club with more money.

I'm so glad Liverpool still have to play at Selhurst Park, such a hard place to go too.

City are out of the race IMO.

Yeah Palace will be really tuff. Yeah there's still along way to go & I can't see any of the top 3 getting maximum points from the remainder of the Season. What a roller-coaster season.

needless to say its been a top and unpredictable season, the sole reason why epl is the best league in the world

To be honest I think teams like City & Chelsea have been good for the BPL. If it wasn't for them the league would of been so boring these past few years with Utd winning everything because no one else can financially compete. Basically it would be like the German league with any team looking promising like Dortmund for example, there best players will be bought up by Bayern like what Utd used to do.

I remember growing up watching Utd winning the league by Christmas every season when I was a kid & it sucked

PSG & Monaco have made the French league so much more interesting as well. And PSG have added another exciting team to the CL as will Monaco next season.

I don't see the problem with it at all & I don't support any of these money teams. I actually support a team who don't actually want to spend any money on players if they can help it :lol

To be honest Plantini was only doing this FFP thing because at the the time it was just City & Chelsea who were oil rich but now there two French teams he'll cool right down on it IMO

Chelsea conformed today that there not even being investigated

The new money in the game has certainly levelled the playing field for a few teams, but the financial gap between the big clubs and the rest is generally bigger than it's ever been.

Even before Chelsea it comes down to Norwich on Sunday. One game at a time. Norwich is a game that Liverpool should be winning regardless of the title race or not.

Exactly, the fact we can afford to draw one of our games is just a bonus, we should still go out to win all our remaining games starting with Norwich who will be fighting for their lives...we saw how they managed to hold City to a draw, so anything is possible.

Exactly, the fact we can afford to draw one of our games is just a bonus, we should still go out to win all our remaining games starting with Norwich who will be fighting for their lives...we saw how they managed to hold City to a draw, so anything is possible.

The Chelsea game really scares me too. Mourinho's tactics are so negative, defend all game, score one goal and defend for the remainder. He will get his players to target Suarez to try and get him sent off and he'll be on the fourth officials case all match trying to get one of our players sent off.

The Chelsea game really scares me too. Mourinho's tactics are so negative, defend all game, score one goal and defend for the remainder. He will get his players to target Suarez to try and get him sent off and he'll be on the fourth officials case all match trying to get one of our players sent off.

Yep I agree. He does use all the tricks in the book. Plus he knows how to come good in the big games. This will be the game that will decide it for me.
I think chavs play A madrid around the same time which could play into your hands.
Hopefully sturridge will be fit.

Yeah it's going to be massive, we've never been in this position during my time as a liverpool fan, the closest was under Rafa in 08/09 but we were always playing catch up and done well to even reduce the gap to just 4 points.

The crowd will be in full voice again and the players will be pumped up, we can not afford to lose as I can't see Chelsea dropping any points in their other 3 games, I really hope Sturridge will be fit for this one:pray: as Henderson will already be a big miss.

Yep I agree. He does use all the tricks in the book. Plus he knows how to come good in the big games. This will be the game that will decide it for me.

I think chavs play A madrid around the same time which could play into your hands.

Yeah, they play A Madrid either side of our game, but Mourinho will play his strongest available side for all three matches I think, but I hope tiredness plays a part.

Hazards fitness will be key for them aswell. They really lack his creativeness when he is not there.

Wow was just thinking, can you imagine if torres gets the winner to end Liverpools title hopes ? Ouch! :/

Hazards fitness will be key for them aswell. They really lack his creativeness when he is not there.

Wow was just thinking, can you imagine if torres gets the winner to end Liverpools title hopes ? Ouch! :/

:lol I have thought about it and it would be the ultimate stinger after all the stick he has received since joining Chelsea....I actually still have a soft spot for him as he was incredible during his time here, but I think I would hate him more than Fergie if he cost us the title.

:lol I have thought about it and it would be the ultimate stinger after all the stick he has received since joining Chelsea....I actually still have a soft spot for him as he was incredible during his time here, but I think I would hate him more than Fergie if he cost us the title.

He was great and was def at his best playing for Liverpool. since he moved to chelsea, he has never got near that level. I wouldnt have been happy but every cloud...

If you'd kept him, Suarez would never have arrived and I know who id sooner have.
Its the sort of thing Jose would do by playing him.

Yeah it's going to be massive, we've never been in this position during my time as a liverpool fan, the closest was under Rafa in 08/09 but we were always playing catch up and done well to even reduce the gap to just 4 points.

The crowd will be in full voice again and the players will be pumped up, we can not afford to lose as I can't see Chelsea dropping any points in their other 3 games, I really hope Sturridge will be fit for this one:pray: as Henderson will already be a big miss.

I'm starting to get nervous about Norwich now too. It's going to be a tough one. A draw or loss will blow the title wide open. Eeeek!

I'm starting to get nervous about Norwich now too.
Same here. I'm not kidding i can't think of anything else. I've not been sleeping well either. I want this so bad. I've never seen them win the league. 22 years i've been waiting. I also want it bad for Stevie. :pray:

Back