English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love to see some Chelsea hating going on here. Liverpool and Man City can go on and win it, IDC as long as Chelsea don't.

No one I know even tipped Liverpool for top 4, never mind champions. They have to be very strong favorites for the league now. They are not over the line yet, but if they don't win it now then they never will.

Congrats pool fans, 5 points clear going into next weekends huge game verusus Chelsea.

Surely the League is Liverpool's. That was a tuff game for them though. I can't wait to see the Liverpool, Chelsea game now. Saying that Palace away will be a damn hard game probably there hardest left

Hopefully Utd can do us a favour & beat Everton now

Surely the League is Liverpool's.

Not yet. 1 Loss and city could go in front on GD. Well they'd have to win all 5 games but you never know. I'm not thinking it's won until it is. Liverpool always do things the hard way. :lol

Title race not finished yet, hoping Chelsea beat Liverpool next week and than Liverpool go on to draw to Crystal Palace. I think it will go right to the end.

It's the so called smaller teams that are causing havoc for title challengers.

Chelsea have lost the plot. The "Crying One" has brought the circus back to EPL. On a positive note Terry is banging another teammate's wife.

Palace are tough,but I do see Liverpool seeing them through and winning the title. For top four, its inevitable that Everton will drop points in the remaining fixtures so I see them just missing out.

Just got a NBC sports tweet saying David Moyes to be fired as United Manager!

Happy news for MU fans I suppose.

Surely the League is Liverpool's. That was a tuff game for them though. I can't wait to see the Liverpool, Chelsea game now. Saying that Palace away will be a damn hard game probably there hardest left

Hopefully Utd can do us a favour & beat Everton now

they would probably take their foot of the gas now that they secured their place in the league

]
feel for the guy, should have given a 200million transfer booty to set things right, he has done so much for Liverpool .. sorry , United this season :D,#thechosenone

my best tweet of the day #willmoyeschoosehissuccessor :D

I remember lots of ManU fans themselves wanting David Moyes as manager in the beginning of the season once news of SAF retiring came through. I think the whole flying a plane bit was really classless though. Personally insulting the manager of a club you support to that extent is absolutely shameful

Barca will lose Tata Martino too probably after the season. The Copa del Rey would have saved his job. But winning only the Spanish Super Cup is not good enough for Barca, and though this is less his fault than the players. I would say he has lost the dressing room and the next season with the transfer ban no matter who will be the manager,will be severely handicapped.

Back