English Premier League EPL Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shout out to all the great Bees fans. I was there today to see Brentford promoted to the Championship, (Old League 2). Was able to join the pitch invasion. Lol @ the Preston fans who threw all their Bowler hats at full time.

:lecture Hope we get the job done tomorrow. Will be a hard game though.

Yeah no game is a sure thing in this league home or away which Man City, Chelsea & Everton just recently found out but this past week couldn't of gone any better for Liverpool.

Whatever happens I think Poyet deserves a bottle of bubbly from Rogers though

All but wrapped up mate. If you ever needed an incentive going into the game with Norwich, you just got it :)

Yeah this has got to go down as one of the best seasons in top flight football, and the first one that Fergie hasn't been involved in for a quarter of a centaury. Good riddance to old purple nosed Jock, is what I say.

I'm finding it hard to sleep at night now too. All I think about is football, football and more football! :panic:

Hell yeah. Getting so excited I ended up buying a pool jersey. Gerrard 8. My most recent one is the Adidas with Torres no.9 when pool was still with carslberg. That jersey will never see the light of day again. Anyone know if I can remove the name?

Funny how Pool have all the neutrals on there side but there's something about that club & supporters which makes you warm to them.

Yep, Chelskie are clearly going to win the title. :monkey1 they are going to slaughter Liverpool and city. Should they fire the special one and get their 12th coach in past 6 years? :rotfl

Yeah this has got to go down as one of the best seasons in top flight football, and the first one that Fergie hasn't been involved in for a quarter of a centaury. Good riddance to old purple nosed Jock, is what I say.

Yeah amazing manager but at the same time he was a complete

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a quick look at the table. If pool wins against Norwich and then next week against Chelsea, Chelsea will officially be out of the running for the title.

Man City is a different prospect though, it might got down to the last day. Goal difference might be important.

Back