Friday the 13th Part3 Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was a competition to win the EX one of this during spooktacular. Did anyone here win it?

Ive gotten to the point that whenever they do contests its just randoms who win or if they post stuff on facebook its like a million people who don't even collect just enter for the hell of it.

The one and only!
I dont regret a second that I got it

U5B31n3.jpg

LNEb2Mq.jpg

JUyKEtn.jpg

B2626WP.jpg

For anyone who's interested, I'm putting my EX of this guy up for grabs. Willing to sell or trade him straight up for a Hot Toys 1/4 scale Batman. Not too sure of the going sale price for him so just PM me and we can go from there. My end game is to get a 1/4 Batman so I'm not looking to gouge anyone.

Videoreview... in spanish... sorry:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IT4tdh7LEiU[/ame]

For anyone who's interested, I'm putting my EX of this guy up for grabs. Willing to sell or trade him straight up for a Hot Toys 1/4 scale Batman. Not too sure of the going sale price for him so just PM me and we can go from there. My end game is to get a 1/4 Batman so I'm not looking to gouge anyone.

I'll do that trade. My bats is brand new and sealed. Do you have the pm turned off. It won't allow me to message you.

I absolutely love this pf. I'm very pleased that I pulled the trigger and got it, thanks to another wonderful freak.

Back