Death Star Window "Emperor's throne room"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read the whole topic and your project is really a very good idea to highlight Palpatine and his throne. It makes you want to like you, I'll follow your progress and may be I will try to do a similar project. Expected result with impatience.

Throne is well worth getting if you can get it for a good price. Play.com was doing them cheap but they are back up to full price again now. But I will keep an eye out and welcome to the boards :)

Throne is well worth getting if you can get it for a good price. Play.com was doing them cheap but they are back up to full price again now. But I will keep an eye out and welcome to the boards :)

I saw that price on Play.com but it went up so quickly I couldn't organise an address in the UK to ship it to. Play don't ship "GADGETS" to the Republic of Ireland so I have to ship it to Northern Ireland first and then down here to Dublin. Forbidden Planet have them for about £115 delivered to a UK address so I might buy it from them.

Sorry for going OT OP

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I was planing on doing a star background but that would be the last. I have a lot of cutting out to do. I'm also planing on putting plexiglass in the portals.

ooooowwwww nice!!!! gonna be great, another epic and icon scene...

Ow and j14... if you ever want anything sent over jast ask mate its not a problem.

:)

You could just print out stars on a few sheets of printer paper and put em up behind it, probably won't be that difficult. :huh

Welcome to SSF j14! :welcome1:

Et bonjour anaking13! :wave Bienvenu a SSF! (même si c'est un peu en retard!)
Je suis si content d'avoir une opportunité d'utiliser la francais que j'ai appris a l'école, c'est un opportunité assez rare pour moi. J'espère que mon francais n'est pas trop terrible, et que je ne semblait pas stupide.... :lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing how this turns out! It's gonna make for an awesome display, I think.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. I was planing on doing a star background but that would be the last. I have a lot of cutting out to do. I'm also planing on putting plexiglass in the portals.

sooo can't wait to see this!

keep up the awesome work man! :rock

I keep seeing the throne but not at a price I`d be happy to pay, not yet.
Have my hopes on one day securing a Thrawn chair too....One day.

Now those digi art backgrounds would be great to have behind the throne but the piece your making, well that smears Shame on the digi art one purely because it`s a solid dio piece. Amazing work and look forward to seeing more.

So you are planning maybe the staircase to? That would be great for a Mara Jade dio itself.

Kicking this topic up because I have now the Emperor with throne and planning to make a Death Star Window myself.
I'm curious If you finished the Death Star Window.

Kicking this topic up because I have now the Emperor with throne and planning to make a Death Star Window myself.
I'm curious If you finished the Death Star Window.

Like most of my projects this one is way back on the back burner. I do still have it, and I would like to complete it I just don't have the space. And please post pics I would love to see your window.

I have to imagine that by now there's a 3d model of this window that can be printed in small sections and pieced together. Anyone check Thingiverse?

Back