Aayla Secura Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really starting to be happy I passed on this one. Sideshow makes great stuff but some of their policies are frustrating.

Finally got hold of her and for a nice price! Really happy with her, she is one of my favourites! Plus Shaak Ti now has a friend!
secura2_zps47df1802.jpg
secura1_zps039ed015.jpg
group2_zps2b8d0590.jpg

would anybody happen to have or know were I can get a extra lightsaber arm for her? I really need one..lol mines not broke but the white tubing on the inside cracked. you cant really tell unless you look close but I have horrible OCD and it bothers me that she no longer lights up? any help. don't think I can find one but it does not hurt to try.

would anybody happen to have or know were I can get a extra lightsaber arm for her? I really need one..lol mines not broke but the white tubing on the inside cracked. you cant really tell unless you look close but I have horrible OCD and it bothers me that she no longer lights up? any help. don't think I can find one but it does not hurt to try.

This is why we need spare parts from SS. You are probably stuck buying another one and selling yours.

I'm looking to pick up one of these. I obviously posted in the Want to buy section but that rarely does any good. :lol I also have a Captain Rex PF I'd be willing to trade if anyone was interested.

I'm looking to pick up one of these. I obviously posted in the Want to buy section but that rarely does any good. :lol I also have a Captain Rex PF I'd be willing to trade if anyone was interested.

I've got a Cap Rex EX I can't even give away for free! :lol

Anyway, GL with your hunt for an Aayla.

I've got a Cap Rex EX I can't even give away for free! :lol

Anyway, GL with your hunt for an Aayla.

Ughhh really? I bought him and before he even got here I decided I didn't want him because there were other things I'd rather put the money towards. Well other people have different wants than I so we'll see if I can't get lucky.

Ughhh really? I bought him and before he even got here I decided I didn't want him because there were other things I'd rather put the money towards. Well other people have different wants than I so we'll see if I can't get lucky.
Yeah, same here. He's still in the box, unopened. It doesn't really fit in with the rest of my Star Wars collectibles. I want only Jedis and Siths now.

Hehe I'll take it for free! :D

;)

rex is a must have imo.
I agree. It's a gorgeous piece!

The only issue is, I've run out of shelf space and I need to limit my selection to certain pieces only. :(

I'll buy the ex grenade belt????

I'm sorry. I can't split up the set.

But if you like to buy the EX belt for $375, I'll gladly throw in the Rex PF for FREE! :D

This is why we need spare parts from SS.

Yeah Sideshow really should have tested these better. Or maybe they knew and didn't care or figured this is the best current method. But still they should have come up with a way to easily replace the inner tube. Mine is still fine, but I know how delicate these are.

Yeah Sideshow really should have tested these better. Or maybe they knew and didn't care or figured this is the best current method. But still they should have come up with a way to easily replace the inner tube. Mine is still fine, but I know how delicate these are.

Even if they don't want to mess with parts, at least sell the rights and molds to someone else. There is plenty of money there either way. It would also help sell the statues as no need to worry about them breaking and most could enjoy them more.

Back