1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was hoping to pick it up for 300 euros shipped. Missed out a few months ago. Was 200 euros then.

Log in, search and it's a check-box on the left of the results "show completed only" or similar (eBay changes the page layout and wording weekly).

They have a feature now that only brings up "sold" results. That's even better cause it actually shows what people are willing to spend and not just what people want to sell it for.

Just like Pixel said. Prices are even color coded green or red to show sold or unsuccessfull listings.

I didn't realize these were starting to dry up. It would be such an expensive thing to ship, too. I have all the Sandtrooper SSC has released with my Dewey.

I didn't realize these were starting to dry up. It would be such an expensive thing to ship, too. I have all the Sandtrooper SSC has released with my Dewey.

Believe it or not, but it's pretty reasonable to ship using USPS within the US. I was pleasantly surprised when I bought one from someone here on the board. Used my own online postage discount and label printing.

My 3 year old son asked me why my Sandtrooper is riding on a dinosaur. I went through a flurry of emotions, but eventually laughed and thought only the Freaks would appreciate the situation. All explained as best as could be to a 3 year old boy, he seems satisfied.

Prices are insane now. Few months ago it was 200/250 euros :/

It's readily available still, and it's one of my favorite pieces for sure, but personally, I reserve the word "grail" for something much more special, much more rare.

I did too, but, out of the blue a kind board member sent me a PM offering to sell his. And the rest is history. ;)

Back