1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just was searching some dewback pictures and ran across this little vintage jewel.........
vintdew.jpg

awesome pic.......:lecture

Whoh! Look at all the cool crap that happened since I posted in this thread!!

Congrats, Eric. Great shots. Very happy to hear that you're so blown away with it.... That beer looks damn good too. :lol

Jesus, Richard! I didn't think you'd really buy it. :lol Still, that's a great price for this! Yer gonna luv it!!!

Jesus, Richard! I didn't think you'd really buy it. :lol Still, that's a great price for this! Yer gonna luv it!!!

I saw it last year at SDCC and loved it. I'm sure I can find room somewhere. Now to order a Sandtrooper and some other crap. :monkey4

I woke up this morning, said good morning to Jimmy Dewbackski and then had breakfast with the rest of the family. :)

Everytime I go to my local shop and see the Dewie on display, the owner has to pry my face off the display window, he smiles and says "so when you gonna' buy this:nana:"

:gah:

I just ordered the latest Sandtrooper from Midtown comics after seeing galactiboy's post in the General forum. $112.48 shipped! :rock

Back