1/6th Scale TESB Yoda & Dagobah Hut Environment!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still a favorite the hasbro r2 work's well and just passed on a medicom yoda 4 like 35 buck's on ebay last week. The medi yoda & sideshow still pop up from time time on evilbay. Congrats Fremen on DAGOBAH. My display with kotobukya yoda & sideshow yoda ,luke.

a cheap 10 to 20 dollar lazy susan work's great for this to spin and change display around .

Still a favorite the hasbro r2 work's well and just passed on a medicom yoda 4 like 35 buck's on ebay last week. The medi yoda & sideshow still pop up from time time on evilbay. Congrats Fremen on DAGOBAH. My display with kotobukya yoda & sideshow yoda ,luke.

That is fantastic! I really need to ge that R2. He looks great in your picture and just what I had in mind. I have a medi old yoda somewhere. I found the box when I was going through everything and I do remember having him. One more place to look, I hope he's there.

That is fantastic! I really need to ge that R2. He looks great in your picture and just what I had in mind. I have a medi old yoda somewhere. I found the box when I was going through everything and I do remember having him. One more place to look, I hope he's there.

If you check out hot toys secret base on youtube ,they have the medicom yoda displayed in thier store set up. I like him but already have 5 yoda's and if i get the medi yoda , I may be tempted to grab a 2nd dagobah for them all. lol

Just got what I think was the last one of these for my birthday from my girlfriend. It's totally awesome! I haven't set it all up yet cuz I'm about to move to a new house. I'm almost certain I saw where someone found a table with a rotating top, eliminating the need for a lazy susan. Am I just imagining this? Cuz I can't find where I saw it.

Ugh... an orange snake and light green? That sucks, everyone knows it's brown snake and dark green FTW!!! :monkey4

Just look at this side-by-side... the Yoda on the right looks like he's tweaking :lol Total fail!!!
vintyodas.jpg

EDIT; crap you guys are fast :lol

Couldn't afford Yoda when I was a kid. Believe it or not, I got one on Ebay last week!:lol

Congrats... I don't think I had a Yoda when I was a kid either. At the very least if i did he was probably missing everything :lol

It's kinda funny that I didn't get one all these years. It will be a magical moment when I have him in hand. Soon....:lol

Mine went thru as well, just got the confirmation that it has been shipped. Blowing up my budget for this month but when I saw it was available again, I just couldn't resist...

Mine went thru as well, just got the confirmation that it has been shipped. Blowing up my budget for this month but when I saw it was available again, I just couldn't resist...

Wow. Shipping to Germany would be costly, I guess.

Wow. Shipping to Germany would be costly, I guess.

It definitely is a factor when ordering so I have to be even more selective with the collectibles I'm getting.
Unfortunately SS doesn't have a warehouse or dealership in Europe so I always have to go that route, plus ebay prices are usually even higher...

I wasn't 100% sure I needed the Hut when it was announced and initially passed on it. But I'm glad I came to my senses and picked one up as it's become one of my favorite pieces. Just a very cool display item and since mine's on a lazy susan you can appreciate it in the round :rock

Cant wait to get the x wing luke to add to dagobah will be sweet to dirty or mud him up in this mudhole of fun.

Yes, mine just shipped. Now I need to buy a 12 inch hasbro R2-D2 to dirty him up. Then get a Bespin Luke to customize and place in the hut. Then create Yodas bed and blanket to place inside. On the outside I will need to create some supply boxes then of course the environment around it. Will be awesome to create a full scale diorama, can not wait to get started on it.

Back