Hot Toys – MMS132 - Iron Man 2: Mark VI full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a Mark VI arriving soon, though the battle-damaged mask is missing one of the magnets - has anyone encountered this? Is it much of an issue and is there any somewhat easy fix (short of replacing the mask entirely or stealing a magnet from another mask)?

WOW...Gotta love it when some one is honest and screws up their Ebay listing...

View attachment 103253

He listed a Mark VII Avengers Hot Toys stand and he put a picture of the Mark VI. I didn't care I just needed a cheap stand for the Chitauri figures, and was going to mod it anyway...but he actually sent an Avengers Mark VI ! $2.25 delivered!!!

WOW...Gotta love it when some one is honest and screws up their Ebay listing...

He listed a Mark VII Avengers Hot Toys stand and he put a picture of the Mark VI. I didn't care I just needed a cheap stand for the Chitauri figures, and was going to mod it anyway...but he actually sent an Avengers Mark VI ! $2.25 delivered!!!

Lol. Brilliant.
I have my MKVI on a MKVII stand, with one of the *I* letters covered with black pvc tape.

IMG_5311.jpg

3D1E7D1A-5743-4771-95C9-54318473F37C.jpg

Here is my modified custom Mark Vi:

-Mark VI body
-Mark VI Avengers legs, arms, chest shield
-Mark VII head, custom neck, bd mask -

1.,i make with some tape -behind the mask- the big mark VII eyes shorter like in the movie
2.,i placed the head down on neck

I think this is perfect, not?

fotó111.jpg

-Mark VI body

1.,i make with some tape -behind the mask- the big mark VII eyes shorter like in the movie

View attachment 105286

Yea buddy, I'd say pretty perfect!

Last edited:

-Mark VI body

Looks great. Well done.
I did similar and replaced my MKIV and MKVI heads with MKVII helmets, but with the Andrew Noh altered faceplates. So now my MKIV, MKVI and MKVII have the same masks.

DBB14FD8-2344-477B-9AE8-4FE778825566.jpg

53E288D8-AB68-441F-B93B-F6D5A9D52F9B.jpg

3AE86F3B-1358-4012-9547-0222B86425F1.jpg

yes, i know about this custom masks, but like somebody said, without light, lookin all shield as china ironman;)

I know what is the prob, very hard to simulate the right eye line in 1/6. Hot toys in this case make bigger eyes, but without any black eye line, like before by mark vi, mark iv. So the light is brighter, eyes is bigger without any light.

With hologram ai missing the right deep of eyes, this is why without lights lookin weird all these custom masks.

My method was free, i need 15 min to put to good place all tape.

What's the going rate for this MKVI right now? I have one complete with brown shipper that I'm considering putting up in the forum marketplace. He's just been sitting in my detolf. I want to put it up for a fair price.

Yeah, I understand that. I just wanted to get a feel of what it's going for to see if I really want to sell it or not. Thanks.

Depends on what others are selling for.
I bought two IM2 MKVI's MISB last year for $400 apiece.
It will depend on the condition, whether there's any pinking, and if there are loose knees or broken/missing parts.

Do you know of any remedies for loose knees/ankles on the armors?

Only taking it all apart and fixing what makes it loose. All it usually takes is adding paper shims to the joint affected to build up a bit of friction.
But it's an involved job removing the screw covers on the thighs without removing the paint...

Back