Hot Toys M-Icon Michael Jackson SMOOTH CRIMINAL!!!-Teaser

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Possible Tommy gun included?
buqyga2e.jpg

:clap yer the tommy gun would be gr8 and a mic and stand. should be like the mime joker and have a background and stage not steps. Need to start some background dancer kitbashing asap.

After all that April fools interview it's exactly the same. Batman Returns unknown,BTTF unknown and MJ Smooth Canceled...

Not buying their poor excuse.Their license ended because they obviously have too much on their hands.More licenses than they can handle and obviously MJ is not as hot as Marvel and DC.
Why should they have a problem with the licensor now all of a sudden after 3 figures?They have had years now to finish this.

This is one figure that is on my top 3 list of wanted figures.

I'm very disappointed and pissed at Hot Toys about this but at the same time I'm not surprised. This would of been my ultimate MJ figure in my collection. Bunch of bull.

Dammit.. I already had a display set up. Just needed a Michael. Guess its time to track down one of the older ones.

I guess it's not official though.He says they probably won't bother,but he didnt give us a straight answer.

This figure was the reason i kept my Thriller figure.Both or nothing so i think im gonna sell my Thriller if this never happens,which i think now is most likely.

Back