Cyclops PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! Ink, you have no idea how bat **** crazy this is making me at work :gah: All I want to do is drive straight home and take pics and see if I can fix this. I literally can't focuz AT ALL:lol

I know what you mean. :lol I just saw the leaning pic in the other thread.

Have you checked the base? I remember the bottom part being kind of spongy. Perhaps that side might have worn down a bit or taken in some moisture, hence the sagging?

Sarakawa

Really glad it's bothering you, I love to see collectors squirm.

Tbh, the only way to fix this to my knowledge is to reheat the resin and position him correct and then he'll harden over the days.

Risky I know but only way of really fixing him. This happened with the Joker PF as well in the DC section.

Love,
Ski

Sarakawa

Really glad it's bothering you, I love to see collectors squirm.

Tbh, the only way to fix this to my knowledge is to reheat the resin and position him correct and then he'll harden over the days.

Risky I know but only way of really fixing him. This happened with the Joker PF as well in the DC section.

Love,
Ski

jesus that does not sound like fun. are there any videos of people doing this? would i be able to just hit it with a blow dryer or something?

If I remember correctly he only has the front leg that is slotted but its not the normal pole its yhe light jack that fits into the base

The hair dryer work with Psylocke. Good luck Sarakawa

I'm gonna try a couple options first. I'm emailing SSC just for the hell of it...I doubt they will do anything 4 years later but what the hell. After that, I will probably contact a customizer in CA to see if he can fix it for a reasonable amount. If it is a good price, I'll do it. If it's too expensive, then I will resort to the hair dryer myself but I am very scared of that. I suppose worst case scenario, I ruin him and have to buy a regular just for the extra body.

I'm gonna try a couple options first. I'm emailing SSC just for the hell of it...I doubt they will do anything 4 years later but what the hell. After that, I will probably contact a customizer in CA to see if he can fix it for a reasonable amount. If it is a good price, I'll do it. If it's too expensive, then I will resort to the hair dryer myself but I am very scared of that. I suppose worst case scenario, I ruin him and have to buy a regular just for the extra body.

Good luck. I hope everything works out for you. Maybe try contacting Rafael Robledo Jr. and see what he can do to salvage it? I know he's on here and on Statue Forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think they can do anything this far out

Never hurts to ask. I got a replacement hand for beast a year later after I broke it on accident. I just paid for the part

Sorry I know this is a freaking old thread...

But does anyone know who I can contact to fix a chipped fist? I'm seeing one on the bay for quite a good price, but the fist has been chipped, so I'll either need a paint rework or someone to resculpt it, none of which I can do on my own.

Where are u based iwaboi? You can try getting a hold of either Raphael Robledo Jr or John Ficchi / Vince Vell Customs. I think Raphael is based on the West Coast, while John is based in NJ . You can probably PM them here or maybe try their YouTube channels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh I'm based in the UK (kinda, I'll be here for awhile anw) but getting it over to the US shouldn't be a big issue, even though I'd much prefer it if it was someone from the UK helping me with the repair.

Thanks for the advice though! :)

Back