Hot Toys MM129 -1/6 Scale :Terminator 2 - T-1000 (official spec + pics added)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys Im knew to collecting and need help deciding which clean terminator version to get. I already have the DX13 and now stuck between the MMS117 or the DX10. Can someone give me their opinion and where to get 1 besides ebay? Thanks

a7yqyqaj.jpg

My t1000 kitbash with a printed pic of John Conor :)

This was the split head sculpt btw that I sculpted and repainted.

6y4usyry.jpg

Sick!!!!

Hey guys Im knew to collecting and need help deciding which clean terminator version to get. I already have the DX13 and now stuck between the MMS117 or the DX10. Can someone give me their opinion and where to get 1 besides ebay? Thanks

The dx10 is still instock at bbts, but it is way over priced if you ask me

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=HOT10388&mode=retail

As for which to get dx10 or mms117, its entirely up to you, look at the photos of each figure and ask yourself which you like better. Both are good figures, but nether are perfect, I prefer the MMS117 but many others will tell you DX10 is the way to go, in the end its up to you:wink1:

What is the best way to kitbash The biker police look?

I have the full MMS T1000. Any custom heads or recasts to go under police helmet?

Years later still a solid figure. Very out of place in my collection but I like it too much :lol

In the process of building a background diorama for my t1000 figure. Just finished the policecar he steals which Im gonna include in the diorama. Bascially im gonna make a lightup streetscene and cut fence from the start of the movie. Should go well with the figure.

14145327825_ed5ca271a2_c.jpg

i002872.jpg

Last edited:
In the process of building a background diorama for my t1000 figure. Just finished the policecar he steals which Im gonna include in the diorama. Bascially im gonna make a lightup streetscene and cut fence from the start of the movie. Should go well with the figure.

View attachment 108156

View attachment 108157

Awesome can't wait to see this progress, is the police car 1/6 scale too?

Awesome can't wait to see this progress, is the police car 1/6 scale too?

the diorama is gonna be in 1/24 scale. I'll be Using it in a scaled perspective fashion as a background piece. Larger items in the foreground smaller at the back.

Wow $62 bucks I couldn't even give mine away I ended up selling it for $30 shipped cause nobody would pay even $50 shipped when I had it up on here

I got the feeling that the sales section isn't as popular as it once was, ever since it went to a pay system it just don't seem to see the same volume of action it once did, though I could be wrong:dunno

I got the feeling that the sales section isn't as popular as it once was, ever since it went to a pay system it just don't seem to see the same volume of action it once did, though I could be wrong:dunno

Fair statement. I know a couple freaks who used to have sales threads, but no longer do as we are not premium members.

Right I have a head on the way. Is there any decent belts I could buy that does not cost an arm and a leg? Also what body type is he on?

Think I need Shirt and t-shirt and belt with gadgets?

PM sent bigpig.

I have a couple questions, maybe you guys can help.

1. This figure is on a narrow TT, right?

2. If so, which I'm certain it is, is the skin tone the same as the old TTM18? If anyone with both bodies can have a look for me it would be very helpful. :)

PM sent bigpig.

I have a couple questions, maybe you guys can help.

1. This figure is on a narrow TT, right?

2. If so, which I'm certain it is, is the skin tone the same as the old TTM18? If anyone with both bodies can have a look for me it would be very helpful. :)

Yes its a narrow shoulder and yes it matches the TTM18, I built my second version on that very body:wink1:

Back