Article: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning! - HUGE Update on first page - 2-27-12

Just received the last piece to finish this custom, and I'm very excited about having it in my collection. A lot of talent went into this custom, so huge thanks to these guys:

1/6 Nomak from Blade 2

- HS by Ones Custom
- HS painted by SilentSurfer
- Body and complete clothing set by Elvis1976 - weathering included

wa1e.jpg

4b8w.jpg

i30r.jpg

nhpy.jpg

yh3y.jpg

Insane piece brother! Your collection and room are straight fire! Love the whole layout! :rock

A new masterpiece that is finished that will never leave the collection!

Sometimes on customs, I don't necessarily follow the formula of "He didn't look that way in season XX".
I wanted a Rick Grimes that was the essence of the character to me, so this is what I had put together.
If I leave anyone out, please let me know and I'll update the post.

Head Sculpt: WGP
Head Sculpt: Painted by the one and only Nathan. Forearms and neck painted to match.
Outfit: Kato
Outfit Weathering: Elvis1976
Holster and Revolver: Seanjob
Boots Badge and Nametag: Entropy

This is a really amazing combo of work from some of the best talent on these boards, and I'm thrilled each artist agreed to work on part of it for me. You guys are all top notch!

xk5l.jpg

fs522.jpg

dxgo.jpg

rw62.jpg

53ke.jpg

fvk9.jpg

tbkj.jpg

fxuj.jpg

Re: Corrose's Collection...The Beginning! - HUGE Update on first page - 2-27-12

Great Great Rick you have Chris! Just now seeing it and your Drive figure is awesome as well

Im waaaaay behind on photos of new stuff but here are a couple long overdue.

I really love the Iminime Alonzo, and I feel like it's a highly underrated figure. My only complaint is that right out of the box, the body type they used is a piece of junk. The joint at the midsection is incredibly weak. Even if the arms are just down at the side the upper body will completely fall over causing the figure to fall off the stand. And if you try to raise the arms up, the shoulders are so weak the arms slowly fall back down on their own. I rigged up a few things to manage the photos but I need to buy a replacement body. Would have preferred if Iminime would just charge another $100 and use quality bodies.

IaTquA.jpg

180eLG.jpg

OxTlrr.jpg

bZq0Wd.jpg

Fzq9Ta.jpg

wouaaaaaa !!!! hat the artist !!!! because it is really beautiful your work !!!! work of master !!!!! Congratulations and continue like that !!! ;-) Cordially AK.47

I'm SoOoOo jealous of your Gentle Giants Princess Leia:gah:

VERY Nice collection bud!

Back