MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix *Indy Revamp / The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU / Tyler Durden*

He said in the custom Indy thread he used a small amount of Pecard's. :duff

He said in the custom Indy thread he used a small amount of Pecard's. :duff

I saw that post, I'm just not sure what its effects are.

So, was it a weathered jacket and the Pecard's "repaired" it?? I like that jacket more than the images Kato posted, so I'm just trying to verify if I buy Kato's jacket and work at it with Pecard's, I can end up with the same results.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but something about the way the information is being communicated between all the threads makes me think that Kato made Marf a non-weathered jacket.

Last edited:

Love that Joel, Ellie, and Rocketeer. So jealous.

Im also glad to see someone else who bashed an Uncharted 2 Drake. Where did you get that Phurba dagger? Been looking all over for one.

Thanks, Shadow! Really excited to share my UC2 bash once I get the last piece for it. I got the phurba dagger from IDM. :duff

I saw that post, I'm just not sure what its effects are.

So, was it a weathered jacket and the Pecard's "repaired" it?? I like that jacket more than the images Kato posted, so I'm just trying to verify if I buy Kato's jacket and work at it with Pecard's, I can end up with the same results.

Sorry if I'm being dense, but something about the way the information is being communicated between all the threads makes me think that Kato made Marf a non-weathered jacket.

My jacket was weathered just like in katos pics, but applying the pecards gives it the finish that you see in my pics. :)

Marf - The texturing on Indy's hat... the jacket... INDY himself! (Untouched Rocketeer 2.0 ;-) ) Joel & Ellie - or are they Joe n Elle??? PERFECTION as always!

Thanks SG! :duff

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp / The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU*

Here is my finished Uncharted 2 Nathan Drake figure. As awesome as the Uncharted 3 look is, for some reason this is cemented in my mind as the definitive look for Drake. It also happens to be from my favorite entry in the series, so I wanted this representation in my collection!

A HUGE THANK YOU to Jacob Rahmier for taking the SSC sculpt and turning it into what you see here. He refused to let the stock sculpt’s shortcomings deter him, and with a little determination, and A LOT of talent, he was able to give me the Drake sculpt that SSC should have. Jake also weathered the shirts and jeans perfectly, a detail that unfortunately doesn't come through completely in my pics. Thank you again, brother!

As always, thanks for looking. :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp / The Rocketeer / Ellie TLOU*

That figure has got some serious attitude, Dane. Finally, Drake as he was meant to be. :clap

Cool acquisition, congrats bro!

I can practically hear him wisecracking.

Perfection.

That figure has got some serious attitude, Dane. Finally, Drake as he was meant to be. :clap

Thanks, Ed! :duff I tried to add some swagger with the pose. :lol

Cool acquisition, congrats bro!

Cheers, Darth!

I can practically hear him wisecracking.

Perfection.

Thanks, Tim, a Nolan North sound chip would be ultimate! :panic:

On a side note, my daughter was listening to the audio CD that came along with her read-along Disney 'Frozen' book the other day, and the voice reading to her sounded oddly familiar. Took me about 10 seconds to realize Nathan Drake was 'reading' to her. :lol Nolan North gets around!

Absolutely an amazing figure!! I played the Uncharted games and this one is really the likeness of Nathan Drake better than Sideshow's figure! Wow!

Haha that's awesome Dane. He certainly does get around. :lol

The Nate is outstanding buddy!

Awesome drake! And a great repaint by Jake too! Bravo jake and congrats Dane!

That really is a sweet Nathan Drake figure! You'll have people watching in envy for a very long time.

Awesome drake! And a great repaint by Jake too! Bravo jake and congrats Dane!

Thanks, Mike! :) The figure would not have been possible without Jake, plain and simple.

That really is a sweet Nathan Drake figure! You'll have people watching in envy for a very long time.

Thank you, Nanuke. :duff

One more quick pic of my Indy with his new jacket. I wasn't satisfied with the color of the jacket, so I darkened it with some thin washes of black acrylic paint designed especially for leather...talk about nerve-wracking, but I like the way it turned out! I also took the opportunity to add some of the trademark wrinkles to the sleeves. :rock

The weathering/repaint on the jacket looks perfect Dane!

Back