MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Sherlock Holmes / UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp / The Rockete

Congratulations for this, beautiful piece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Sherlock Holmes / UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp / The Rockete

Your Sherlock is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen. It's up there with the best.

fine tuning = marfing

Everything looks so good in your collection, liking your Indiana Jones a lot.

A lot of time and love, a feast for our eyes.

Bravo!

Haven't been able to watch the show yet, but that is an absolutely amazing piece Marf! And Nathan's paint up takes it to the next level!

very great bro!

:duff

Your Sherlock is one of the most impressive pieces I've ever seen. It's up there with the best.

Thank you, para, I continue to be blown away by it!

fine tuning = marfing

Everything looks so good in your collection, liking your Indiana Jones a lot.

A lot of time and love, a feast for our eyes.

Bravo!

Thank you so much, amarcord, it means a lot that you enjoy looking through my collection. :)

Haven't been able to watch the show yet, but that is an absolutely amazing piece Marf! And Nathan's paint up takes it to the next level!

Thanks, Machew, check out Sherlock ASAP! :rock

I finally have a Joker sculpt that I have little to no qualms with. :lol Thanks MJ Choi and Jake Rahmier!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * New Joker Sculpt / Sherlock / UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp *

Great joker!
Congrats dane

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * New Joker Sculpt / Sherlock / UC2 Nathan Drake / Indy Revamp *

Wow that Joker looks scary good Marf!
The hair really makes a huge difference. Awesome job by Jake and great pics!

Great update bro!

Great joker!
Congrats dane

Wow that Joker looks scary good Marf!
The hair really makes a huge difference. Awesome job by Jake and great pics!

Great update bro!

Congrats on the joker, looks insane!

Thanks, everyone! :) I agree, Croozer, the hair totally ties the sculpt together imo. :rock

Re: MarfMaster's Mix * Collection Update Pic 10/8/14 *

It has been a while since my last full collection pic, here is one from today. :)

There are a few WIP figures like Doc (will probably be headless till HT releases theirs), Walter (waiting for iminime sculpt), and The Dude (missing a few key accessories), but I'm pretty happy with where it's at. :thud: Also, my display actually has the Star Wars detolf displayed separate from the other 3, but I combined them for the picture.

Love that Joker. The real hair blends in perfectly. I would still like to tackle that myself, but I'm too scared to mess it up. :lol

And I always like looking at your collection. Inevitable question though: where is the next figure going to go? :monkey3 Three per shelf max is already reached... ;)

Love that Joker. The real hair blends in perfectly. I would still like to tackle that myself, but I'm too scared to mess it up. :lol

And I always like looking at your collection. Inevitable question though: where is the next figure going to go? :monkey3 Three per shelf max is already reached... ;)

Thank you, Yannick! And I have faith in your ability to pull off the hair, you are one talented guy. :)

That is the question, isn't it!? I'm looking for something that I can put underneath my detolfs to give myself some more room. I can't expand horizontally at all, so I need to find a vertical solution. :slap

Beautiful collection, the set up and lighting is perfect!

I desperately need to invest in some LED strips for my detolf after seeing your display!

Looking amazing as always Dane! Love your collection. Quick question, if you brought your StarWars Detolf over for the pic, why can't you put it back where it was and put a new detolf where it is now?

Beautiful collection, the set up and lighting is perfect!

I desperately need to invest in some LED strips for my detolf after seeing your display!

Thank you, Earl! LED lighting is definitely the way to go for a 1/6 display if you ask me. :)

Looking amazing as always Dane! Love your collection. Quick question, if you brought your StarWars Detolf over for the pic, why can't you put it back where it was and put a new detolf where it is now?

Thanks, Andrew! To answer your question, I didn't actually move the Star Wars detolf over for the pic, it's just a combination/composite of a pic I took of the SW detolf and another I took of the other 3. :)

It has been a while since my last full collection pic, here is one from today. :)

There are a few WIP figures like Doc (will probably be headless till HT releases theirs), Walter (waiting for iminime sculpt), and The Dude (missing a few key accessories), but I'm pretty happy with where it's at. :thud: Also, my display actually has the Star Wars detolf displayed separate from the other 3, but I combined them for the picture.

Nice update!

Back