MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

Man, what an awesome collections.. You have one of the best collections in 1/6 community!!, and btw can't wait to see the full reveal of the wolvie!! Looking very awesome bub!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you, jagzz, I really appreciate that! :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

Hi Dane, did u glued the sculpt part into the hat part of indy?

Did u asked someone to cut neck and drill the hole?
Thnks

Hi Dane, did u glued the sculpt part into the hat part of indy?

Did u asked someone to cut neck and drill the hole?
Thnks

Hey Ricardo, someone did indeed remove the neck and drill a hole for the socket. The hat was attached with epoxy I believe. :)

Well, this is certainly the who's who of AMC. Awesome shelf you got there.

AMCww_zpsde3d53c8.jpg

But I think there is a leading man from AMC that appears to be angry that you didn't include him..:lol

Mr Bohannon

mrBohannon12_zpsb49054c4.jpg

Seriously, don't you think someone needs to make him. Hell on Wheels is really starting to pick up steam.
The show is getting better with each season. He's deserving a place on all our AMC shelves.

Last edited:

I think you should give Don a gun just so he can fit in. :wink1:

Well, this is certainly the who's who of AMC. Awesome shelf you got there.

But I think there is a leading man from AMC that appears to be angry that you didn't include him..:lol

Mr Bohannon

Seriously, don't you think someone needs to make him. Hell on Wheels is really starting to pick up steam.
The show is getting better with each season. He's deserving a place on all our AMC shelves.

I haven't checked out 'Hell on Wheels' yet, but I have heard good things. I may have to jump on the bandwagon! Thanks for stopping by. :)

I think you should give Don a gun just so he can fit in. :wink1:

:lol :exactly:

Always love to stop by your thread Marf! Just an amazing collection! Was just wondering what LEDs do you have? Are they the old ikeas? They look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love your WW, Dane :rock

Always love to stop by your thread Marf! Just an amazing collection! Was just wondering what LEDs do you have? Are they the old ikeas? They look great!

Thanks a lot Machew, those are indeed the old 'cool white' ikea dioders! I'm glad I was able to get some while they lasted, but I would like one or two more sets. :(

Love your WW, Dane :rock

Cheers, Aaron. :duff

Dane are you buying a PS4 to play TLOU Remastered on? I know a big fan such as you just might...if you haven't already!

Dane are you buying a PS4 to play TLOU Remastered on? I know a big fan such as you just might...if you haven't already!

Actually my wife (the awesome woman that she is), preordered as PS4 for me at launch, so I'm all set! :) Just waiting on my brother-in-law to finish up TLOU on PS3 so I can trade it (likely for $5) and Infamous: Second Son in towards TLOU:Remastered. :rock I'm going to hold off on the new 'Grounded' difficulty for the remastered version.

"So, O-Ren...any more subordinates for me to kill?"

Re: MarfMaster's Mix* Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Walter White Update / Maxi

Great as always Dane, can u teach how did u sprinkle the bood in the shoes?

Re: MarfMaster's Mix* Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Walter White Update / Maxi

Sexy!

Where's the ***** wagon? :tap

Oh man, a 1/6 ***** wagon would be pretty awesome. :lol Kind of makes me want to bash more versions of Beatrix...

Looks awesome! Is that a part iminime?

Some paint on the zipper would probably help.

Looks awesome! Is that a part iminime?

Some paint on the zipper would probably help.

Thanks Ryan! It is indeed from iminime. :)

I definitely plan to add some to the zipper. :rock

Back