MarfMaster's Mix *LOTS of New Stuff* :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MarfMaster's Mix* Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Walter White Update / Maxi

Congrats my friend!

Re: MarfMaster's Mix* Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Walter White Update / Maxi

Looking great Dane! Always the best pics in your thread. Did you mod the neck to sit a bit lower on Beatrix?

Congrats my friend!

Looking great Dane! Always the best pics in your thread. Did you mod the neck to sit a bit lower on Beatrix?

Thanks, guys!

I didn't mod the neck at all, just have the sculpt pushed down and tilted forward as far as possible. :)

Thanks, Ricardo! :) For the spatter I used a toothbrush, here's a decent tutorial: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2irBh6UTB4

Awesome tutorial, this idea never passed trough my mind.
I bought a few types of paint to try make some blood effects, but none has this fluid consistence...
I think i ll try buy one bottle of this paint in the internet and ask my sister in law bring to me, she ll go to US in a couple of weeks.

Amazing Kill Bill update brother :love massive congrats :clqp

Re: MarfMaster's Mix*'The Last of Us Dio' / Walter White Update / Man of Steel / Maxi

"So, O-Ren...any more subordinates for me to kill?"

Love these pics. Looks like a really fantastic piece. Gutted I missed the pre order, going to have to keep an eye out in the FS section for one. Congrats again :clap

She looks great! congrats man

Love these pics. Looks like a really fantastic piece. Gutted I missed the pre order, going to have to keep an eye out in the FS section for one. Congrats again :clap

Thank you Para, and good luck with your search! :) I'm sure you will see a few pop up in the coming weeks.

She looks great! congrats man

Cheers, Frank! :duff

Hi Dane, you use the ht stock paint in your Indy, right?

Hi Dane, you use the ht stock paint in your Indy, right?

My Indy actually has a custom sculpt, painted by Nathan Eakins (SilentSurfer). :)

My Indy actually has a custom sculpt, painted by Nathan Eakins (SilentSurfer). :)

Hehhe sorry my friend my bad english, i ment trousers :)
I wrote wrong

Hehhe sorry my friend my bad english, i ment trousers :)
I wrote wrong

Oh, yes! The pants are indeed the stock HT pants. I like them a lot. :)

Thanks Dane, always helpful :)

Re: MarfMaster's Mix

Back in 2000, before Raimi's Spider-Man, before the MCU, there was X-Men. It was a simpler time, a time before we had all become relatively jaded to the idea of super hero films. I remember everything about that first viewing experience. The excitement of waiting in my seat, the opening dialogue...but most of all, I remember the thrill of seeing Wolverine...in the flesh. His introduction was perfect, imo, and the bar scene continues to be my favorite Jackman Wolverine moment to this day.

I cannot thank Jacob Rahmier enough for helping me bring this nostalgic moment in cinema history of mine to life in 1/6. I am very pleased to add this grail to my collection.

"You lost your money. You keep this up, you'll lose somethin' else."

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

Great addition Marf. The work that Rahmier did is excellent. Congrats. :duff

Re: MarfMaster's Mix *X-1 Wolverine / Beatrix Kiddo / The Last of Us Dio / Maximus*

So cool! Jake always delivers. Congrats on the piece dude! The first X men is my favorite one of all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back