Jerry Vanderstelt Star Wars art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi gang.
Been a while, but I just listed my newest painted Topps G6 return card of Princess Leia. I have not painted one of these in a while, so I wanted to get back and do one before I get too buried in my current LOTR art project. Anyway, LMK if you have any questions. Email works best or through my facebook page. Thanks!

Princess Leia A New Hope Painted Sketch Card by Jerry Vanderstelt | eBay

JVLeiagalaxy6paintedcard2013_zps902c9567.jpg

JV

Hey Willie. I don't know the release date on the Han and Chewie piece, that is up to Acme. Within a few months I would imagine.

On other news: I have the remaining "Saga" lithographs from Acme archives available right now. These are available right now here: Star Wars Artwork by Jerry Vanderstelt

vanderstelt_saga_zps47d2d610.jpg

JV

Hey Willie. I don't know the release date on the Han and Chewie piece, that is up to Acme. Within a few months I would imagine.

On other news: I have the remaining "Saga" lithographs from Acme archives available right now. These are available right now here: Star Wars Artwork by Jerry Vanderstelt

vanderstelt_saga_zps47d2d610.jpg

JV

What happened to Padme and the Jedi Starfighters? Did Disney ask you to retcon those out?

Star-Wars-3-4-star-wars-34339535-968-1200.jpg

Hey guys.
Acme wanted the piece to be more Star Wars Classic-centric, so Padme was removed as well as the Ep 3 fighters. Chewie is a favorite of mine, but sometimes other elements come into play in front of our favorite Wookie : )

JV

Back