La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Electrosala " KNEEL BEFORE GALACTUS !!!"

It´s a 1,20meter poster and I haven´t more space to put a bigger one,anyway trust me when I say it´s amazing in person

I believe you my Friend and I know if you can get to a plotter you might be able to put it on 39 x 48 just a idea or you can do what I am thinking Knock out a Wall :lol:lol:lol:lol

Be Cool
Al

some posters for DC zone

Villians zone (added harley and catwoman)

...and Super by alex Ross I hope some artist made a custom head for the pf :pray:

Wow, nice setup... are your statues display in open air, no doors?

Always love your display set ups Samuel :rock congrats buddy :clap

Thanks my friend,I think you will made a great display in the future too :duff

Wow, nice setup... are your statues display in open air, no doors?

Thanks asdf

Yes,It's true that putting glasses you can stop some dust but I still prefer keep clean the room and display it as open air

Great update my friend Samuel ;)

Merci my friend

Hey ! :)

I really like the mix between your figures/busts/statues and the pics you put behind. It's give me some ideas. :panic:

Very well done. :)

Those Galactus photos are incredible. Great work!

Hey ! :)

I really like the mix between your figures/busts/statues and the pics you put behind. It's give me some ideas. :panic:

Very well done. :)

thanks to both,I apreciate your comments,is the product of reflection too much :lol

some posters for DC zone

Villians zone (added harley and catwoman)

...and Super by alex Ross I hope some artist made a custom head for the pf :pray:

Sweet Pic Update, Samuel, Sweet, Harley and Catwoman are going to look Fantastic there on the Shelf, Excellent Post my Friend

Sweet Pic Update, Samuel, Sweet, Harley and Catwoman are going to look Fantastic there on the Shelf, Excellent Post my Friend

thanks,I want to put harley beside joker like this

Harley-Quinn-Premium-Format-Figure.jpg

WOW Sam...:horror you got Bruce Lee aswell my friend...excellent addition! From the pics I've seen so far this one turned out amazing and slowly I am regretting cancelling my order :( looking forward to the pics :)

Re: Electrosala " The master is at home !!!"

That is a beautiful figure (believe it's articulated -- is that right?). Likeness to Lee is second-to-none and it looks incredibly lifelike. Nice acquisition, electroshock.

Re: Electrosala " The master is at home !!!"

That is a beautiful figure (believe it's articulated -- is that right?). Likeness to Lee is second-to-none and it looks incredibly lifelike. Nice acquisition, electroshock.

Thanks invictus sol

No,isn't artículated,brings an alternate hand for change the nunchakus position and the bambu stick

Back