La Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Dungeon's Master -The DEAD is HERE!!!-

Sonja arrives at the Dungeon

10658865_697772630305393_9062837494441539519_o.jpg

Re: Dungeon's Master -The DEAD is HERE!!!-

Hello guys

I receive some pieces last week,want to share with you

Kratos bust by Gaming heads

DSCF7453.jpg

DSCF7456.jpg

Howl´s castle

DSCF7426.jpg

DSCF7432.jpg

The Witcher dice game (custom)

31f8179d00f0d1e0e58b4c839fb458fco.jpg

Castlevania God & Devil Mask (custom)

and the Frog

DSCF7448.jpg

Re: Dungeon's Master

And finaly here´s the beast :monkey4

I just can say Im glad to be owner of this piece,my first 1/2 LSF,just amazing,only works the money because the size but I want t say that the paint job and some ends in the piece are not good for a 2k statue :pfft:

For those IRON MAN fans I HIGHLY recommended,call all the look from the people who come into my house,the bright of the paint is very cool,glossy and the light up features are outstanding,very good job from SS in this case

The bright paint job from the SDCC yo can get with the suitable lights,leds or cool light from a good focus are very recommended

I hope you like my pics,sorry for the poor quality video,my phone camera is poor :(

Re: Dungeon's Master

Today I receive a truly sexy and so beautiful Satsuki Kiryūin wearing Senketsu,from the Anime Kill la kill :wave

Re: Dungeon's Master -LEGENDARY CHRISTMAS-

hELLO BUDDIES from the world

Today is a BIG BIG day,I´ve the honor to present my very best piece ever made,today I receive WOLVERINE LSF REPAINTED

yes!!! :yess: My friend spanish Sonbaty ,famous for made the best poison ivy repainted ever seen

Well this guy made the best repaint I ´ver ever seen of a piece,it´s freking awesome ,natural skin,mud ,real grass,just a real wolvie,STUNNING!!! my words can´t express such joy that I feel ,let me show you how bad comes apinted and how he turns into a grail

BEFORE

AFTER

Back