BESTA love and idea thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know me B... Never hold back :wink1:

Think you forgot to wish me a Happy Birthday? :mad:

Oh snap, happy B Day buddy! Get anything nice? New underwear, Maybe? :lol

So you have something like this. I think that this could work I just need to put in a small piece of molding or something to block the light. but for experimenting purposes, a piece of duct tape will due for now.

View attachment 102610

I have done the same as coll. used a few pieces of balsa wood which I have spray painted black, and does a decent job. I thought two would be good but your right, two would prob get annoying and be hard on the eyes. One strip out front is prob a fine compromise. Nice statues by the way.

Oh snap, happy B Day buddy! Get anything nice? New underwear, Maybe? :lol

I have done the same as coll. used a few pieces of balsa wood which I have spray painted black, and does a decent job. I thought two would be good but your right, two would prob get annoying and be hard on the eyes. One strip out front is prob a fine compromise. Nice statues by the way.

Thanks!
A small collection that been packed away for some time while we moved. I hope to grow it some this year, now that I got the room.

(I think Rouge and DeadPool look good together.)
gif-Deadpool-cosplay-rouge-485033.jpg

Back