Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My n00b attempts at photoshop:

REmakeJillFinal2.jpg

RE3JillFInal-1.jpg

Last edited:
"Good to see you're still among the living! It looks like we're not going to find your brother here after all..."

This is gettin' fun. Any requests?

RE2LeonandClaireFinal1.jpg

Last edited:
I dunno if anyone's ever noticed it but there's something really off with Claire. I think it's a combination of her bangs not being long enough and something with her face.

>_> Kinda looks like she's going bald / thinning hair.

I dunno if anyone's ever noticed it but there's something really off with Claire. I think it's a combination of her bangs not being long enough and something with her face.

>_> Kinda looks like she's going bald / thinning hair.

Gotta work with what you got, and what we've got is scarce. It's still the best available sculpt for Claire, and is very hard to find now. Yes, from certain angles it looks that way because her hair was meant to be straight and down. I think it looks perfectly fine from the front.

From this:

3.jpg

To this:

IMG_1229.jpg

Yah definitely. If anything, I think it's the head sculpt in general, not so much the hair. Regardless, it's probably the best Claire custom we have :p

I dont like talking RE anymore because the threads turn to **** but Brandos photoshops of his toys in to the pre-rendered backgrounds is awesome

Several updates.

Changed Krauser's body to a TTM-20, RE4 Leon's head, attained Chainsaw Ganado (Dr. Salvador):

IMG_2259.jpg

Upgraded RE5 Chris body to T-800 v1 body:

IMG_2256.jpg

Changed everyone's poses (minus Ed), Rebecca and Enrico now have a Samurai Edge:

IMG_2263.jpg

Changed poses; Claire has new dual Submachine guns:

IMG_2264.jpg

Wesker now has a beretta that resembles his Samurai Edge model:

IMG_2265.jpg

samurai_edge_albert_wesker_by_reddevil00-d3h4uwu.jpg

RE2 HUNK body upgraded to HT Snake's body:

IMG_2268.jpg

Thanks Dyce. Get it from IKEA?

Here's some more shots. I have a better "Battle Royale" style collar for Steve that I'll probably apply tonight. Meanwhile, Nicholai is finally a part of the crew, and I have a new zombie lurking behind Chris.

IMG_2273.jpg

IMG_2272.jpg

IMG_2274.jpg

IMG_2238.jpg

This guy is solely making RE2 via the RE4 engine. This is separate from the other RE2 remake being made with a small team due out later in December this year.

Back