Resident Evil Customs Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The jacket is not real leather though, but it's a good choice, i don't know whether the picture shown is actual or HT RE4 jacket, if it is actual it's pretty close.

so what do you guys recommend for cheap & efficient way to build a RPD Leon, i think i'm still missing the elbow/knee pads, gloved hands & boot. The rest i can use the RE4 Leon's accessories, not sure if the custom RPD suit has the hook for the knife holster though.

RPD custom suit only 4 left. Hurry if you want one. Not sure if they make a rerun.

I'm thinking of getting one of those myself. I have a recast of the HT RE4 Leon head on my RE2 custom at the moment. I'm probably going to pick up one of the new Leon heads soon and use the recast to build an RE4 Leon.

Updated the bodies for my RE3 Jill and RE5 Chris. I think I'll update my Krauser next like Biojex did.

IMG_2211.jpg

IMG_2199.jpg

IMG_2205.jpg

IMG_2206.jpg

Turned her into RE Apocalypse Jill? What about Ada, will you turn her into Li Bingbing?

Also, I really did mean to add you on FB awhile back, it wasn't a joke. Just forgot to :lol

A few guys modded REmake via the Wii to feature new modes and character model swaps that work even in cutscenes. Here's unmasked HUNK in a mode where Tyrant appears in certain rooms :lol

Back