►► Jkno's Imperial collection ◄◄

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ►► Jkno's Imperial collection from Transylvania ◄◄

Disney Talking Stormtrooper just arrived, a pretty cool 13" figure, very interesting to see its helmet which for a toy is more accurate than high end Sideshow 1:6 or 1:4 versions:

DisneyTalkingStormtrooperset.jpg

DisneyTalkingStormtrooper04.jpg

And one of the things I needed in my collection - Avon Stormtrooper keychain:

50k6jq.jpg

Hey, nice collection. :)

Do this stormtrooper worth it ? What's your opinion on it ? I'm very tempted for the price it may look good next to my Jakks Pacific clone. :)

Thanks.

Hey, nice collection. :)

Do this stormtrooper worth it ? What's your opinion on it ? I'm very tempted for the price it may look good next to my Jakks Pacific clone. :)

Thanks.

Thank you.

The helmet on this $40 Disney figure is years ahead in overall shape compared to SSC 1:6 Stormtrooper figure. It is almost comparable to the old fantastic Marmit. Of course the SSC Stormie has a better armor (except the cod piece which is tiny, but on the Disney is also not too correct with those ridges), better articulation (but still floppy alas), a superb E-11 blaster. But for a toy, the Disney is AMAZING! Highly recommended to anyone wanting a cool 12-13" Stormtrooper figure with light and sound! I know I love mine

Probably my favorite collection on the forum :rock

:clap love looking thru the pages sir :clap

Probably my favorite collection on the forum :rock

:clap love looking thru the pages sir :clap

Thank you very much Felipe! You are too kind! :duff Your collection is an inspiration for us all.

Some pictures through the thread are gone because of imageshack.us new policy, but hopefully later I will re-upload most of them, this time on photobucket or tinypic.

Since imageshack and tinypic deleted this image, and photobucket only shows it scaled down, here it is on it normal size:

PdQETD2.jpg

Helmet collection.jpg

Last edited:

I took some outdoor pics of my Sterling E-11 Stormtrooper blaster after fixing my old camera:

SterlingStormtrooperBlaster.jpg

Really very impressive collection of helmets!

The fantastic JAKKS 31" Giant Stormtrooper figure just arrived - this thing is huge. And it is a really awesome figure, especially for around $40, you need to get some space for it to be properly displayed.

For anyone getting it, if you want the helmet to be almost as shiny as the armor, I'd kindly recommend to spray paint some clear lacquer on it and will look fantastic. I just did that and the difference is astonishing. Is it perfect? No, but it is such a cool big figure, it put a big smile on my face!

JAKKSStormtroopergiantfigure03.jpg

JAKKSStormtroopergiantfigure10.jpg

I know some people collect only the most idealized props out there, and that others go for Legend items just for the rarity, and not really for the roughness and wonkiness.

But if someone loves for real the wonky and rough props, this should be one of those ugly beauties out there that shouldn't miss from any serious collector.

RS Prop Masters - Pugman - Empire Strikes Back Stunt E-11 Stormtrooper blaster

https://www.rspropmasters.com/e-11-blasters/

"Building on the lineage of our suit we are very pleased and excited to offer an exact replica of an original Star Wars Episode V The Empire Strikes Back background blaster. The blaster was obtained from a private collector, John, AKA Pugman from the Replica Prop Forum. He has supplied the master that came from his original blaster and a mould. This piece is a must form anyone wanting to complete a Stormtrooper as closely as possible to a complete screen used suit.

This piece is a replica that has not subject to a ‘cleaned up’ or any ‘correction’. In this case the blaster has numerous score marks and ‘rough edges’ that were on the original piece as it came to the owner in fantastic condition for an original prop. This piece is not a polished finished piece, it is a background blaster replica. Limited to 10"

RS Prop Masters - Pugman - ESB Stunt E-11 Stormtrooper blaster:

RSPugmanESBStuntStormtrooperblastertile.jpg

RSPugmancomparison1.jpg

RSPugmanESBStromtrooperblasterLeia.jpg

Imperial Merr Sonn Power 5 heavy blaster new outdoor pics:

Merr-SonnPower5blaster31.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5blaster32.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5blaster34.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5blaster35.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5blaster37.jpg

06.jpg

Last edited:

Hi Serg, good to see you back on the forums buddy :) nice additions! Congrats :clap

Back