Best Batman Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to package up my Batman PF to be sent out for conversion.... I'm actually excited about this statue again :)

Funny, I was afraid I was the only one who didnt get excited about this statue. Whats your conversion entail?

Remove all the cloth and do a full sculpt.... The way it should of been :p IMO of course :)

It will have added details to it like folds here and their to give the illusion of him wearing a costume and not have it look like he's just wearing body paint like a few other conversions I've seen.. Plus add a raised bat symbol like the Prototype original had.. Only thing remaining mix media will be his belt...

Remove all the cloth and do a full sculpt.... The way it should of been :p IMO of course :)

It will have added details to it like folds here and their to give the illusion of him wearing a costume and not have it look like he's just wearing body paint like a few other conversions I've seen.. Plus add a raised bat symbol like the Prototype original had.. Only thing remaining mix media will be his belt...

:clap I concur. Especially with WW, PG and PG coming out without fabric suits. I do like the belt tho, leaving it as is could be cool. Good Luck, post up when done!

What is that going to cost you?

I think the 89 PF will be my choice until I see a BB/TDK version. Do you guys think that'll ever happen? I'm really surpirsed there hasn't been one yet.

Back