Hot Toys - Iron Man 2:Mark IV Limited Edition spec

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Haha, sadly I did. The guy I bought from said he sent it to get it painted or something and they painter messed up and it got destroyed

Damn, I hope you got a smokin deal on it then

I really dont know how youll be able to get another pair, maybe watch ebay for parted out torsos?

Damn, I hope you got a smokin deal on it then

I really dont know how youll be able to get another pair, maybe watch ebay for parted out torsos?

Yeah that's why wanted to borrows someone's to get it recasted only way. I did I got it for 150shipped. Everything included box/shipper acc

image.jpgThere's an aftermarket set in the works that should be done soon by a china company that has three sets of under pants for the Mk IV and vi and a neck post for 50-75 bucks. Let me see if I have the photo..

Last edited:
Um, I'll look for the link. But it's made by extrafun toyz if I recall correctly.

I would buy for sure. They look like they are more screen accurate and more articulated(ing)..however you want to put it. My biggest thing is the dang neck post. Lol I have a mk IV and a Vi missing it. And they rarely show up for sale. And when they do it's the same cost as this whole set of just the neck post. I just can't bring myself to drop nearly a Benjamin on a neck post. Lol though I really do need one or two. So if anyone runs across one please let me know. Otherwise I'll be waiting on this set. I've got a guy that's a retailer for them, which is how I heard about them in the first place. When he gets me more info I'll pass it along.

Edit-gotta say this is the first time I've had info on 1:6 stuff that I'm not the last to know. Usually I hear from everyone else about stuff. Mainly because I've only been in 1:6(hot toys mostly) for just a year. It's nice to know I'm starting to get immersed in the field. Lol

I would buy for sure. They look like they are more screen accurate and more articulated(ing)..however you want to put it. My biggest thing is the dang neck post. Lol I have a mk IV and a Vi missing it. And they rarely show up for sale. And when they do it's the same cost as this whole set of just the neck post. I just can't bring myself to drop nearly a Benjamin on a neck post. Lol though I really do need one or two. So if anyone runs across one please let me know. Otherwise I'll be waiting on this set. I've got a guy that's a retailer for them, which is how I heard about them in the first place. When he gets me more info I'll pass it along.

Edit-gotta say this is the first time I've had info on 1:6 stuff that I'm not the last to know. Usually I hear from everyone else about stuff. Mainly because I've only been in 1:6(hot toys mostly) for just a year. It's nice to know I'm starting to get immersed in the field. Lol

Thanks for sharing, it's much appreciated :) I'm assuming the paint match is spot on? It's a standard colour, so there's no good reason why it shouldn't be.

You are welcome. Happy to share any and all info I have. I spend way , way, to much time surfing the Internet. So I see a lot of stuff. Lol

From what I can tell the color is spot on. I saw them on a figure and it looked spot on. And the paint is oven baked the same way hot toys does it, so it should have the same finish and strength.

Back