The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated my trade list... still looking for the Emperor's right hand, but I've also added that I'm looking for pairs of Sideshow Alien Hands (Plo Koon or Ki Adi Mundi) and ROTLA pants.

add brown trim and it's a dead ringer for the farmer luke one..
ponchonewTA_zps1701a452.jpg

Hi all
I am looking for Cody &/or Rex Chest, torso and belt
Please Pm I have items I would trade but probably just buy
thanks

Hi guys! I'm looking to buy the following stuff for my custom Vader and Boba Fett:

1. Sideshow ESB Boba Fett Flight Vest, Jump Suit, Neck fabric, Side Arm with Holster and main rifle. I know its a lot of parts from the same figure so If you also have a broken SSC ESB Boba Fett I could simply buy that also.

2. Sideshow ANH Vader Suit.

3. Cathode Lightsabers (Red, Blue and Green).

4. Captain Rex Phase I figure (Complete figure with accessories, mint condition).

5. Captain Rex's Phase I Blue Shoulder piece.

Thanks guys!

still looking for ARF trooper helmet or any custom specialty clone helmet

Anyone know of a place, eBay or other, that sells just the little neck socks/covers that are displayed on the clone troopers when they have their portrait head on? I need 5 of them.

Awesome news! Found a seller on eBay that sells a lot of custom kama's and things for 1/6 Clones and he had body suits with collars for sale as well. Contacted them and they sold me five collars for my custom Dogma, Jesse, Hardcase, Kix, and Tup! So happy! Just goes to show you that all you have to do is ask. All they can say is no. haha

You can always contact Spiderrogue here for that kind of stuff. He does great work and works with you on any unique designs you want.

Back