The BIG Star Wars Custom Figures & Diorama Trade Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Desperately looking for the shoulder armor from SSC Clone Wars Anakin 1/6. I would prefer a factory original but if anyone can cast one, please PM me.

HAVE/FOR TRADE:
SSC Storm Shadow V1
SSC Leia Boushh
SSC Black Dragon Ninja x2

Also - I have lots of 1:6 modern military/Swat and WWII Fodder (Soldier Story/BBI/Dragon etc figures and accessories, will post pics soon) including a 1:6 humvee and little bird. I also have huge collections of Star Wars and GI Joe 3 1/4 including lots of convention and exclusives just let me know what you're looking for!

Check my BST for potential trades and my Wants :)

Looking for a jabba throne. Have, if everything goes well, an emperor plus throne this week. More interested in jabba's throne.

I'm needing the belt and the pouches from the SSC Clone Wars Anakin. PM me please.
Also looking for an Episode III Kenobi lightsaber.

Have the emperor regular plus throne available. Both new, only opened to inspect.

Wow glad I found this thread.

First off I'm wanting to bash so Endor Rebel troops. I've been able to source some gear off OSW and eBay and Toy Anxiety. I'm in need of the heedgear or some suggestions as to alternate headgear for them to use.

Trade wise I'm just getting into Star Wars, but I do have a good amount of Sideshow and BGT Civil War gear and WWII gear.

Since I'm new here I have feedback on eBay, and on OSW and Sixth Army Group.

Hope I can add to the community. Got back into the hobby a little over two years ago and resisted the SW figures, but all the news about the new movie made me cave.

i just found two...plus some hasbro imp off caps...but those suck lol

and hasbro ATAT driver bucket/chest and a TOMY ATAT pilot helmet/chest...

plus i have a mace windu tunic and tabs and ep 4 old ben brown boots...

and two of the bigger/white pouches from the endor troopers...

I'm looking for a new or used 1/6 SS cantina band member. Any member will do, I missed out on these and I would like to add it to my collection.

star-wars-episode-iv-a-new-hope-figrin-dan-figure-sideshow-collectibles-100085-p.jpg

I have nudes of the Rebel Fleet Trooper, Rebel Endor Scout and Srgt., and Brotherhood of Arms Robert E Lee.

Looking for the Rebel Fleet Helmet and and Endor helmets. Let me know what you have for trade.

Back